May 2012 Weddings
Options

S/O gifts...

What are you getting your flower girls?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: S/O gifts...

• Options
    I talked to the mom of our flower girl to see what she was in to right now. I didn't want to get her something that she didn't want/need. Her mom said she's really in to Barbies right now...so I'm going to look into getting her a bridal Barbie! My good friend got her flower girl a pretty pearl set. I think that's a great idea...just not for my little flower girl.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I got our flower girl and ring bearer art supplies.  They are about 5 months apart.  I found some neat things on sale at Michaels.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We're planning on going to Build A Bear and get each of our FGs a bear (we have 2).  They have these cute wedding dresses that you can put on the bears.  Our FGs are very girly, so we think they will love this!  I also got them a small satin purse, a small braclet, and a necklace with their first initial on it all from JCPenney's sales racks.  Cost about $8.00 per girl!

• Options
    I'm getting my flower girl a teddy bear and she has a tiara to wear the day of. Plus I will get her some cute little girly stuff a necklace set and stuff like that.

Ring bearer we aren't sure yet. We have 2 of them at 2 different ages. So for the youngest it will probably be toys since he's around 1 1/2 and then the oldest is like 6 and I will be asking his mom what he is into because it's always something different. It was Cars, then Toy Story, and now I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_so-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:f5daf89a-7066-425e-8c29-c1a1ad3edce8Post:f0a6405f-81c4-4d07-9342-f080fbc464d0">Re: S/O gifts...</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're planning on going to Build A Bear and get each of our FGs a bear (we have 2).  They have these cute wedding dresses that you can put on the bears.  Our FGs are very girly, so we think they will love this!
    Posted by Kelsee52612[/QUOTE]

what a good idea! I would totally steal this idea too if we didn't have so many flower girls :/ We have 1 main flower girl, but 9 girls that are walking down separately who are "junior flower girls" (the rest of FI's nieces and some of my family that I knew really wanted to be included). Since our main flower girl was sisters/cousins to most of the "junior flower girls", getting her something big like a teddy bear would cause some jealousy :/

we got our main flower girl a necklace with a butterfly on it, and the rest of the girls little pearl bracelets. figured we'd keep the presents somewhat similar.

We got the ring bearer a crayon "tool belt" that I actually found on the nest.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We don't have a FG, but if we did maybe some jewelry or other girly items like a doll, barbie, or clothes for the a doll or barbie.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    we bought our flowergirls Tiaras and We payed for them to get their hair done and and their dresses...so kinda of lame presents but i know they will love their tiaras i mean what girl doesnt love real tiaras... (e-bay has so many for reallly cheap n they look great!!)

We have no idea what to get the ring bearers tho....suggestions?!?!
  • Options
    we bought our flowergirls Tiaras and We payed for them to get their hair done and and their dresses...so kinda of lame presents but i know they will love their tiaras i mean what girl doesnt love real tiaras... (e-bay has so many for reallly cheap n they look great!!)

We have no idea what to get the ring bearers tho....suggestions?!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards