Nevada-Las Vegas

Pics from Tropicana Wedding & Reception

This is outside of wedding chapel

At the Tropicana grounds

entrance to pool area

Table setting, reception at the Tropicana too

Cake was included in package.  I'm not the kind of person that was worried about the cake so this was good enough for me. Plus it was yummy! 

So there are some pics.  I hope more brides look at the Tropicana because it was a great place to get married without spending mega bucks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pics from Tropicana Wedding & Reception

• edited December 2011
    love the picture on the grounds. so nice to see more new places brides are chosing. so glad Tropicana got rescued....it really would of been a shame to lose that one too.

Congrats : )
  • edited December 2011
    Pics look gorgeous! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Looks like you had a beautiful wedding!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures! Congrats!
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  Congrats and thank you for sharing!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• kateynjoekateynjoe member
    edited December 2011

You looked beautiful! The Tropicana looks great since the remodel, I really like that hotel. I agree with junebug, it would have been a shame to lose that place :)

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" ~Anonymous~ "It is far better to be small and *Shine* than to be big and cast a Shadow!" ~Anonymous~
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  It looked fabulous!

Did you stay at the hotel?  Did you like the rooms?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_pics-tropicana-wedding-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:de2f7d2a-bb02-4cc8-96e9-ec3c6460c709Post:930800e6-fefe-49f0-a3c1-1c5abe172e72">Re: Pics from Tropicana Wedding & Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  It looked fabulous! Did you stay at the hotel?  Did you like the rooms?
    Posted by nycheryl[/QUOTE]

Yes we did stay there as well.  The rooms are very nice, just as pictured on their website.  We had a city view room so the view was great as well!  I was also loving the fact that they have a Starbucks at the bottom of the elevators in our tower! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_pics-tropicana-wedding-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:de2f7d2a-bb02-4cc8-96e9-ec3c6460c709Post:e3366699-2a66-48da-a5e9-eda73e25f740">Re: Pics from Tropicana Wedding & Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pics from Tropicana Wedding & Reception : Yes we did stay there as well.  The rooms are very nice, just as pictured on their website.  We had a city view room so the view was great as well!  I was also loving the fact that they have a Starbucks at the bottom of the elevators in our tower! 
    Posted by gilznjennz[/QUOTE]

Great!  I was planning to recommend it to my guests as a cheaper alternative to MB.  Thanks for the info :)

Mmmm Starbucks...
  • edited December 2011

Congratulations! Your pics look lovely!
    I am also getting married and staying at the Tropicana in November, it's so nice to see some photos of the chapel and reception as I haven't seen too many about.

Were you happy with the photos that the Tropicana took? I was thinking of hiring a seperate photographer for after the ceremony and for a strip tour in case the ones at the Trop didn't come out too well.

So pleased you had a great time!

• edited December 2011
    Yeah another Trop bride!!  I thought I was a loner :)  just kidding...  The only regret with the pictures is that I should have wrote down what pictures I wanted.  The day is such a blur and after the fact I wish i had done things different as far as posing goes and more pictures with special people.  Our photographer was Nik from Las Vegas Photo and Video, she was great and i do like the pics we have and since it was included it is a great value.  Their package does include a video and pictures so to me that was perfect because I didnt have a lot to spend. I did buy the disc which gives you the copyright.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gardner3gardner3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am considering the Tropicana for my wedding in June 2012! Did you have enough photo time and was the reception food good or should we reserve a room at a restaurant?
  • Hi, I love your pictures, I'm planning my wedding there next spring. How did you like the inside of the chapel? I'm debating on the chapel or the courtyard.
  • We are having our ceremony and reception at the Tropicana on 2-16-13!! I am so happy we finally found a place that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thanks for the photos :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards