May 2012 Weddings

Menu Cards

If you're having a buffet, are you having menu cards? If so, where are you putting them? If not, will you just have a little card in front of each type of food so the guests know what is what? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Menu Cards

• We're not having a buffet, but I would just put a card infront of each food item on the buffet.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We're not doing buffet, but the buffets we have been to normally have the name listed in front of the item, at my friends wedding the caterer actually supplied the food name tags, so you may want to check with them.

• we're doing a buffet and our caterer has some kind of sign they will put in front of each dish.

i am contempating doing one big sign though to be the "menu"  it'll be chalkboard style to match our kind of laid back casual fun atmosphere....  that's the plan anyway, we'll see if i actually get around to doing it  haha
  • We're doing a buffet. Though I love the look of the menu cards at each table, it's kind of just an additional cost that is not a priority to me. (One of those things that will DEFINITELY just get thrown away after reading) Instead, I am also doing a larger chalkboard/windowpane sign with the options, as well as small signs in front of each dish. The caterer provides them, but I'm making my own on cardstock just to keep the look cohesive.

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing a buffet and I am thinking maybe I will do menu cards and put one or two on each table for guests to look at during cocktail hour.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards