Florida-South Florida
Options

Parent Gifts

Any ideas? What is everyone doing?
TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Parent Gifts

• Options
    I'm doing handkerchiefs embroidered with my/FI's parents initials and wedding date for the Mom's...not sure what else or what for the Papa Bear's.  Maybe one for my Dad too because he will be crying like a big baby!!  I also might give them a special picture from the wedding nicely framed and matted for their house.
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did picture frames for all! I got my dad and FI's parents a double picture frame from Exclusively Weddings. On the top, it says something like "Always your Daughter/Son" and then under one picture it was "whether Sweet 16/Bat Mitzvah boy" and under the other picture space it says "or blushing bride/married man." I put a picture of my dad and I from my Sweet 16 in his, and FI put a picture of him with his parents at his Bar Mitzvah. We got my mom a double picture frame, too, but I just couldn't think of any one significant time with her, so I just got her a little bit of a nicer one and am writing a letter to put in one side of the frame. I figure she can keep it in, or just put 2 pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We're giving both sets of parents photo albums from the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards