New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Morning wedding-timing help needed!

HI ladies-
So i am having my wedding at the NYBG in July. It is a day wedding with the ceremony starting at 11:30am.

I am so lost with when I should be having everything done (hair, makeup, etc).  Should i be getting ready at the hotel in tarrytown or at the actual venue? Anyone else have a morning wedding that can send me some timeline suggestions?

Here is some additional info:

-5 bridesmaids getting hair and makeup done and then mine as well
-bridal suite at venue is available starting at 8am
-Only pictures taken before the ceremony will be a few bridesmaids and parent shots (bride side only)

Thanks girls!!

Re: Morning wedding-timing help needed!

• Options
    I would get ready at the hotel since 8:00 only gives you less than 3 1/2 hrs (since you're taking a few pics before the ceremony).

How many people will be on-site doing hair & makeup? This will determine a lot...

The best thing to do since there are 6 of you is to stagger appointments (one girl does hair, another does makeup). Also, make sure you're hair and makeup is done somewhere in the middle of the appointments b/c you need time to get into your dress & also for pictures of you getting ready, etc.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    When is your photographer want you all to be ready? Also, findout how long it will take the hair and makeup people to get you all ready? Timing stressed me out the most for my wedding, good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards