African American Weddings

I hope I'm in the wedding.!

That's a text to FI's phone from his little brothers EX gf. FI says Sha already got her BMs sorry. And she goes damn y'all didn't even ask if I wanted a spot. That's f'd up, I should have had a spot. Now had she been joking I would have laughed it off but she was dead serious. Like she's really upset. I don't understand. That's the third person to get mad cuz they not in the wedding. Like you should just be happy that you're invited dang. Thanks for showing your true colors.
May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I hope I'm in the wedding.!

• In Response to Re:I hope I'm in the wedding.!:[QUOTE]That's a text to FI's phone from his little brothers EX gf. FI says Sha already got her BMs sorry. And she goes damn y'all didn't even ask if I wanted a spot. That's f'd up, I s Ulster have had a spot. Now had she been joking I would have laughed it off but she was dead serious. Like she's really upset. I don't understand. That's the third person to get mad cuz they not in the wedding. Like you should just be happy that you're invited dang. Thanks for showing your true colors. Posted by shano06[/QUOTE]

Where you close or something with..or am I missing something ? You are the ex of bil why would you think your in my wedding...girl bye ! Lol

Ppl have nerves dont they ?!
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-hope-im-in-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:cd4764ef-270b-4524-9a97-84f36a4ac951Post:e58dc79f-b803-4bfa-947c-9ee78dbdd52b">Re:I hope I'm in the wedding.!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:I hope I'm in the wedding.!: <strong>Where you close or something with..or am I missing something ? You are the ex of bil why would you think your in my wedding...girl bye ! Lol Ppl have nerves dont they ?!
    </strong>Posted by msbdumas[/QUOTE]

THIS!!! lmbo! I cant!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-hope-im-in-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:cd4764ef-270b-4524-9a97-84f36a4ac951Post:e58dc79f-b803-4bfa-947c-9ee78dbdd52b">Re:I hope I'm in the wedding.!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:I hope I'm in the wedding.!: Where you close or something with..or am I missing something ? You are the ex of bil why would you think your in my wedding...girl bye ! Lol Ppl have nerves dont they ?!
    Posted by msbdumas[/QUOTE]

Her and FI were a little close while her and BIL were together. I mean they were together for like 4-5 years. She used to talk to FI to get advice on the relationship and stuff which she NEVER listened to cause she ended up cheating on BIL. Uhhh, no sorry honey. Just cause you and FI had some real conversations doesn't give you a spot on my side. And the nerve of you to get mad. Really.?! I told FI oh she BOLD. She knew not to ask me. Lol.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's funny. She need to have a seat.
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Chile' puhleeze. Even if she and your FI were kinda close, what makes her think you want her as a BM?? I mean, it isn't like you and her were besties.

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • That chick is funny! Poor girl. Uh, No ma'am go sit in a courner somewhere!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-hope-im-in-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:cd4764ef-270b-4524-9a97-84f36a4ac951Post:5ca0fa16-749f-42b8-9fca-764f27db7db5">Re:I hope I'm in the wedding.!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:I hope I'm in the wedding.! : Her and FI were a little close while her and BIL were together. I mean they were together for like 4-5 years. She used to talk to FI to get advice on the relationship and stuff which she NEVER listened to cause <strong>she ended up cheating on BIL.</strong> Uhhh, no sorry honey. Just cause you and FI had some real conversations doesn't give you a spot on my side. <strong>And the nerve of you to get mad.</strong> Really.?! I told FI oh she BOLD. She knew not to ask me. Lol.
    Posted by shano06[/QUOTE]
     And she was cheating..Um no boo boo..thats my bil you aint got nothing coming from me. <div>Im not understanding that..she was cool with FI not you..she need to sit it on down somewhere..like you said she is lucky to be getting invited and especially if BIL has a new girl !! smh</div>
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Wow... I don't even know how some people have the nerve to muster up the courage to do something like this. Lol, maybe she was raised by wolves? IDK... Cool
    I kid, I kid...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl, get ready for people to show their true colors! Trust me, weddings and funerals bring out the wrost in people and I have experience it first hand in these last days leading up to the wedding.
    Anniversary
  • I'm still trying to see how she figured that texting your FI about the side of the WP that you are in charge of makes any sense whatsoever?!  Like if y'all was so mf'ing cool and she supposed to be so hurt and shocked and disappointed why during this whole back and forth is she texting him and not you?! Nope. That dog don't hunt.Undecided
  • wow is all I can say...that is a lot of nerve on her behalf. What really made her think that you would select her to be in the wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards