Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Question

Ok ladies, I finallyyyyyyyyy decided on post cards since they will be more cost effective (free) and i prefer the look. I have a question, I have our names, date, and city on the front of the card (see below), what information should go on the back? All i can think of putting is the website. Also hubby wants us to use our PO box as the return address (he is a very private person) for the STD'S... What do you think?

SMooches
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: Question

• Options
    benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do not think you need to put much.  Most STDs are pretty general.  I would go online and look at a bunch of STDs for ideas.  Maybe a cute saying or something.  Do you want to put the names of the ceremony location and reception.  

I think using a PO Box for the return address is fine.

Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are adding "formal invitation to follow" on there somewhere.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If i could do it again I would put something on there about "For hotel information and additional details please see:" and put our webpage.... it was all on there but no one bothered to look so we've gotten a ton of calls about details that they should know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards