Indiana-Indianapolis

The Pros...

I have read many good reviews about the company The Pros...has anyone used them? I want to get a photographer from them for my wedding...
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Pros...

• For every good review, I've read a bad one. I've heard from a few other wedding vendors in the course of chit-chatting about my photographer hunt that they're kind of a "head hunter" agency that hires photographers and pays them very poorly, so even if you like the work that you see on the website, you have no idea what photographer will actually be shooting your wedding. My venue (Valle Vista in Greenwood) recommends The Pros and I did some research about them...the prices seem great, but the more I read the more horror stories I heard and the more wary I got. Undecided
  • I agree with PP! Be careful of company's like Bella Photography and even David's Bridal Photography... These companys contract with local photographers, and what you may see on their national websites may not be representative of what local photographers have done.

I had someone contact me from Bella Photography, and their national gallery was great, but my FI and I were not impressed with the wedding shots that were taken here in Indy. You'll probably end up spending quite a bit on your photography, so make sure that you both are 110% comfortable in the ability of the photographer(s) for your wedding! It's hard to do when dealing with a "middle man".
  • ok thank you ladies! I will def keep looking :)
  • Have you met with anyone from the Pros? I've completely ruled them off my lists because like someone mentioned before, I feel like they're just a national company who hire warm bodies to stick at unsuspecting coupes' weddings. I've bee turned off by that, but have never actually spoken to anyone.
    If you do, please let us know what they say :) 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_pros-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:88f3ff2a-da75-4664-956f-f804bf0bd6abPost:7ded23eb-0135-4bc1-bd76-f8388810af2c">Re: The Pros...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you met with anyone from the Pros? I've completely ruled them off my lists because like someone mentioned before, I feel like they're just a national company who hire warm bodies to stick at unsuspecting coupes' weddings. I've bee turned off by that, but have never actually spoken to anyone. If you do, please let us know what they say :) 
    Posted by mtrosales[/QUOTE]

I did go and have a consultation with them. I was not completely sold even though she did go over everything with me as far as price. What I didn't like was not being able to speak with someone face until a few months before my wedding day. Although their prices are nice I prefer a one on one approach =)
  • I absolutely agree with you. Thanks for sharing!! :) 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards