Not Engaged Yet

Ready for the weekend...

I don't know why, since I'll be working and BF is out of town.

BUT .... I have 55 minutes until my 12 hour shift is over and I have probably done 2 minutes of work in the last half hour, lol. I'm so bored!

Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? If not, tell me what you would love to do this weekend!
-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Ready for the weekend...

• elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Instead of working this weekend, I would LOVE to grab a backpack and a tent and go camping with BF in the middle of the woods out away from everyone. I want to go hiking by day and by night I want to build a fire and have a lazy night watching the fireflies and toasting marshmallows.

Instead I am going to be stuck inside on a computer. Oh well, maybe next weekend!
    -Ely

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    LEGOLAND!!
    I'm not good at feelings.

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ready-weekend-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:257c73b1-042d-48bf-a9fb-691ec8e15618Post:33bb85b4-a067-4fe9-9404-7df63ab94f1a">Re: Ready for the weekend...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LEGOLAND!!
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

Epic awesome!
  • elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's possible to read that and not want to yell it while throwing your fist in the air! lol ... maybe it's just me.
    -Ely

• edited December 2011
    I'm done in 30 minutes!!! I usually am off on Mondays but my mom (read boss) has jury duty Monday so I have to work.

Tomorrow I am going to a farmers market in the morning, to my parents pool in the afternoon and doing laundry with bf at the Laundromat tomorrow night. Sunday will be church, more pool, then Borders to buy cheap books and a relaxing dinner at home!

Not as cool as LEGOLAND! lol

Edited to fix my crappy spelling!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may do a little shopping at the mall tomorrow. I got a gift card to Bath and Body Works from an ex-coworker as a going away present. I also have a bunch of coupons, too. I'm looking forward to it, because my shopping has been limited thanks to no disposable income.
  • elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Pool time sounds fun. I might sneak to our apartment complex's pool for a bit if there aren't 150 kids in it.

Is it sad to go to see a movie in theaters by yourself? Because I was thinking that'd be fun and we have a movie theater that is 2.25 matinee and I have nobody to go with.
    -Ely

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ready-weekend-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:257c73b1-042d-48bf-a9fb-691ec8e15618Post:fbf952e2-97dc-450e-901a-a824574f71fc">Re: Ready for the weekend...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pool time sounds fun. I might sneak to our apartment complex's pool for a bit if there aren't 150 kids in it. <strong>Is it sad to go to see a movie in theaters by yourself? Because I was thinking that'd be fun and we have a movie theater that is 2.25 matinee and I have nobody to go with.</strong>
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

NOPE! I enjoy taking my self on dates occasionally. Go to someplace like Bread Co. (aka Panera for those of you not from St. Louis) for lunch and then to a movie. Always good to find me time in any form!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My weekend is who knows.  Today BF and I are walking 3 more miles then a BBQ with his friend tonight which will be nice.  Saturday I am working and then church that night.  Sunday will be fun though because after church I am meeting with LUNAR! (yayaya) to have lunch and hang :) 
    But Auntie has the best day playing on Leoland!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to a Renessaince Festival on Sunday. Sooo excited! I can't wait for super yummy food and jousting and dressing up. :) It's going to be very warm though.

Saturday, I'm planning to spend the day in my parents' pool and then going to a local lawn fete in the evening.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Looks like everyone has something fun to do. Definitely more fun than working, so I am going to take some time tomorrow and take myself out on a date! Panera sounds wonderful right now!

And I'm off work! Yay!
    -Ely

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are going to a 1 yr olds bday party followed by a 30 yr olds bday party tomorrow night. I'm betting the 30 yrs olds will be more fun :) Tomorrow morning we're meeting w/ our venue coordinator, who we haven't met yet because she was on vacation when we put down the deposit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ready-weekend-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:257c73b1-042d-48bf-a9fb-691ec8e15618Post:b2d5a333-4e8b-45b6-ba10-23181ec7d315">Re: Ready for the weekend...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ready for the weekend... : NOPE! I enjoy taking my self on dates occasionally. Go to someplace like <strong>Bread Co. (aka Panera for those of you not from St. Louis)</strong> for lunch and then to a movie. Always good to find me time in any form!
    Posted by CCO2012[/QUOTE]

<div><strong>*marleylikeair likes this*</strong></div><div>
    </div><div>My grandparents live in St. Louis, and I've been a Bread Co. fan since I was little! (Before Panera existed.) It's been a long time since I visited a Bread Co. or a Panera. Do they still have the Dutch Apple bagel?</div>
  • edited December 2011
    My weekend will not be as awesome as legoland, but tomorrow BF & I are going to a friends' house for a bbq.  The rest of the weekend, consists of lounging around and catching up on sleep, all w/ the bf. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Anniversary

• wendelyn40wendelyn40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow sounds like most of you are having some fun this weekend.  The fiance is gone for the weekend with the guys for his bachelor party / camping / fishing weekend.  I have my bridal shower and then drinks with the girls after.  Just a quiet weekend at home for the most part and hoping to finish bridesmaids gifts.  have a great weekend everyone!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards