Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bought my dress!! Pics. =)

Some friends and I decided just to shop around and get ideas- plus it is loads of fun looking. And after trying on nine dresses I slipped into this Sophia Tolli... and I didn't want to take it off. I have a big bust, which ruins a lot of things for me because I never feel supported, so I jumped around and leaned over as far as I could- and nothing came out. But I did look insane I'm sure. One of my girls cried a little when I put it on. We are two years out from our wedding date- so I didn't want to buy it yet. But for three days all I did was think about it! So I took my mother and grandmother to see it, and my mom mentioned I would be crazy if I didn't buy it. Not to mention the half off price didn't hurt!! $1700 dollar dress- bought it for $850! Now it is double garment bagged in a guest bedroom closet.

I keep sneaking peeks at the pictures. I can't wait until it's sooner to time so I can put it on and have it fitted and eventually bring it all together! Have any of you recently found yours?

Re: Bought my dress!! Pics. =)

• Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Very pretty! Love it! I bought my dress a year before my wedding and still love it! With a month left until the wedding.

• Options
    SunBear22SunBear22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear! A few people warned me I might find another or end up not liking it- but every time I see a picture of it I get excited. I have a friend getting married too, and I look at gowns with her- and don't find myself tempted at all. I like mine too much. =D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! Where did you find it at such a great sale?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was in perfect condition off of the floor at Bridal and Formal- so she cut the price considerably for buying the sample gown. It's pretty close to my size so I lucked out! 
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love it!  It's very feminine, the details are gorgeous, and you fit so great in it.  Congratulations on the find!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! where did you buy it from??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! =) I got it a Bridal and Formal. I swear, when I had it on I never wanted to take it back off. Now for the long wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! It is very lovely on you....great choice!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    hunleyweddinghunleywedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the dress!  I bought mine at Bridal and Formal during one of their off-the-rack clearance sales - exactly one year before our Oct. 2nd wedding date.  I just had my first dress fitting...just an inch or so to be taken in around the bust and I am good to go - and still think it is the BEST dress ever:) Glad you found such a great deal there as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards