Snarky Brides

Remember that chick and her wholly unoriginal blog?

http://weddingsareagirlsbestfriend.tumblr.com/

I'm sure that she'll love I'm reposting her site here, but she's also pulling knottie's pics off their profiles (apparently) and making fun. She got a bug up her ass for getting banned, I guess. I'm not saying anyone SHOULD bombard her dumbass blog with comments, but you COULD.
Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince

Re: Remember that chick and her wholly unoriginal blog?

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Can I have a CN of who is made fun of and how so that I dont have to read it?
  • What a bitch.. 

That poor girl in the dress... 

Who is this person with the blog?? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not anyone I know, and SNs aren't included. But the blog chick pulled quotes from the Knottie's bio or wedding page, and pulled a picture of her too (face was blacked out.) I read a bunch of the posts over the weekend, and since getting banned, she's decided to just make fun of Knotties individually and the knot as a whole.
  • What acunt. That's horrible. I'm seriously shocked that someone would be this much of a prick.
  • Ohhhh how special.
    And original.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • That is perhaps the bitchiest thing I've seen in quite a while.

Some of TKPS are pretty bad too, but this is just awful.
  • NebbNebb member
    reason number 2081 why I dont have a bio.
  • I tried to comment, but she reviews them. I did submit a few questions to her "ask me anything".
  • I don't know the story here, but that blog seems like it was written by a pile of cunts.

(that's me using plurals after Cew pointed out they were uncensored)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • I know it's NBD, and this chick is a moron, but I'm pissed off for the poor girl she made fun of. I'm pissed off by the entire blog. The basic premise is that all weddings are ridiculous, and all women participating in one have shiit for brains, and if you read between the lines, I don't think this girl believes any man actually wants to get married. She's probably slept with all her friends' boyfriends.
  • ::waves::

You know she's lurking.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How mean.  That is just low!  But yet again, she DOES steal pictures from wedinator.com and claim them as her own...
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WTF.  The horribly mean.
  • Do I smell a bitter bitch who will probably never find a man to marry her and thus must make herself feel better by trashing everyone else's dreams?
  • NebbNebb member
    She is probably just insecure and puts up a front that marriage is stupid because she knows or atleast feels that nobody would want her anyways.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_remember-chick-her-wholly-unoriginal-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e38329-9251-4d3e-9a1c-8effd43b9c88Post:a2948481-41dc-4246-99d9-3bfffc88100d">Re: Remember that chick and her wholly unoriginal blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How mean.  That is just low!  But yet again, she DOES steal pictures from wedinator.com and claim them as her own...
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]
    I noticed that too.

And Tide, even if she is lurking, thank Christ she can't post. And I seriously doubt she could make an AE and not AW her blog all over the place, thus giving herself away.
  • Entitled, You might be too young to get married if:you respond to the proposal with “well duh”you wear a tiara like you are playing “pretty, pretty princess”your parents have to foot the bill for your whole shindigyou can’t book the hotel for your honeymoonyou use your wedding website to bash other weddings of people you knowyou register for board games in your registryyou don’t have your own checking account (dad)you can’t legally participate in the champagne toast at your receptionyou aren’t old enough to register for Selective Serviceyou can’t rent your own car to leave withSeriously?  I guess this chick isn't mature enough to get married
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    I bet shes one of those unfortunate souls named bertha. I just bet.
  • Um...so I'm not sure if the picture was originally of Scooby, or making fun of Scooby, but she has a pic up I remember seeing after Scooby's wedding.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_remember-chick-her-wholly-unoriginal-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e38329-9251-4d3e-9a1c-8effd43b9c88Post:44b9471d-e82e-4f8e-8dc6-36c40a74f657">Re: Remember that chick and her wholly unoriginal blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um...so I'm not sure if the picture was originally of Scooby, or making fun of Scooby, but she has a pic up I remember seeing after Scooby's wedding.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]
    Ruh Roh!

That wasn't funny, was it?
  • So, in one blog post she says that a girl's diamond is produced by "African slaves," but in the previous one, she bashes conflict free diamonds, saying '

"Yes, I’m sure that the place your adoring fiance purchased your very-special-very-one-of-a-kind ring sold only “Conflict Free Diamonds*.” You wanna bet? This is just a pretty title that they use to increase the prices and make you think you’re some kind of humanitarian. Don’t believe it."

WTF.  Hypocritical much?
  • Hm, that ain't right.
  • I was wondering that too, with her comment on being too young to get married if you are bashing others on your wedding blog. Booooooo.

And it's either Bertha or Enid. Or Agnes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think/hope it was just pulled off something else...
  • Wait. Why wouldn't she be able to post?
  • OF COURSE she screens her comments. She only publishes comments of those idiot enough to agree with her.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_remember-chick-her-wholly-unoriginal-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e38329-9251-4d3e-9a1c-8effd43b9c88Post:73189e16-cde8-4002-8b9e-10d3b56db9b6">Re: Remember that chick and her wholly unoriginal blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait. Why wouldn't she be able to post?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    She got banned. Her SN was weddingsareagirls. I assume she couldn't fit the whole blog name in her SN.
  • The fact that her name is Carrie makes me want to change my name to Thundercat.
  • Hi Guys. **Waves**

That chick is a tool. I read her blog earlier today (I saw a link to it on FB)....she's, well, a tool. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I doubt it is REALLY Carrie.  My bet is she is wholly pathetic and considers herself a Carrie Bradshaw.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards