April 2012 Weddings

Back to Planning

After taking a break from the planning I am back and very excited. FH and I have been soo busy with school and getting a new place and our little one that the wedding has been put on the back burner... Thank God we have so much time! 
On the plus side my fiance will be graduating this Saturday with his bachelors (YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY) we have succesfully gotten rid of that evil pacifier and currently working on potty training. and we may have found our starter home.
I am so happy to be back before we know it we will be at our one year mark!!

Happy Planning Ladies

Re: Back to Planning

• Welcome back my friend Meechie! I was wondering where you had been. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and congrats on your hunnie graduating the pacifier and the house!!!!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Congratulations! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate!
  • Congratulations and welcome back!! I am fairly new to these boards but I love having other bride-to-bes to give their recommendations, opinions, and advice! You got a lot accomplished! Enjoy the planning now! I took a few weeks off from planning and have got a lot accomplished since starting again! Happy Planning:)
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Ladies! I have missed planning soo much! Im happy to be back and see so many new and familiar faces. Happy Holidays to you all and happy planning our one year mark will be here before we know it.

-Elise
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards