Connecticut

Rehearsal Dinner

Any ideas around the Hartford area to have a rehearsal dinner that can fit about 20 people?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baci Grill in Cromwell near the Middletown and Berlin townlines. Great food and drinks, nice cozy atmosphere with a fireplace, and a banquet room.
  • edited December 2011
    Baci Grill is good. It's about 20 minutes from Hartford.

Within Hartford, how about any of Max group resteraunts? I believe Trumbull Kitchen can accomodate 30-40 people in their upstairs private room area.

Within Hartford, also, City Steam Brewery has several rooms with varying capacities.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • edited December 2011
    There are alot of places in hartford. How much are you willing to spend?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto on Trumbull Kitchen.  

we did a brunch at Elbow Room in W. Hartford.  they can hold 20+ people, but they'll probably put you in their downstairs room.  great food...but check out the room before you book anything there.

other places i considered were the Pond House, Bricco, Grants, and Max Downtown (pricey, but they have an awesome room to do it in).  we also looked into Apricots in Farmington (ann howard's son is the chef...)

for a more casual feel, City Steam (someone else mentioned this too) is a good option.  they have a more limited menu, but i think they do special banquet menus, too.  there's also Black Eyed Sallys (absolutely delicious bbq and live music!) or Murphy & Scarletti's in Farmington

g/l!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards