Illinois

Need Florist Recommendations

I haven't booked a florist yet for our wedding in July.  Anyone have any recommendations?  We'll be near O'hare for our reception and ceremony is about 30 mins southwest.  
I've looked a little bit on the local vendor list and narrowed down by the dollar signs.  What would be equivalent to the dollar signs in terms of floral?  I have no idea what is "average" so any help on that would be great too.  I know it depends on how many tables and type of flowers.  We are having a big wedding.   Help with this is greatly appreciated!

Re: Need Florist Recommendations

• makumba25makumba25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Vanilla!!... My FI and I are using " A Perfect Petal" ...located in Mount Prospect, Illinois. She came highly recommended and she is absoulutely fabulous! We already payed her and it was a little over 1800 but I am also having a big wedding consisting of over 200 guest and she's doing my centerpieces for 16 tables. The flowers that I went with are roses, orchids, and hydrengias( sorry if thats spelled wrong). But she is willing to meet with you and give you a free estimate, from everything ...right down to the T. If your interested, google it and her website should come right up....GL HUN! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards