January 2012 Weddings

Just Booked Honeymoon!!!

I am super excited because I just booked our honeymoon! We got a great deal with a vacation package (hotel and flight) through Travelocity.com. We were able to get four nights in a super nice condo and our flight for a little over $1500 total. (for both of us!)

We were able to book this with help of my FMIL. She lent us money and we just have to make payments to her. We couldn't have booked it without her help. (I wish his parents would just pay for our entire honeymoon but they are already putting $3200 towards the wedding and they are not very well off).

I just texted my fiance and told him it was booked and he texted back that I will be his ski bunnymooner. He already calls me his ski bunny and since we are honeymooners and we'll be skiing on this trip, he combined the too. He's so cute! I am so happy!!!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just Booked Honeymoon!!!

• Funnnn!!!!  Winter honeymoon ------ I'm sure that'll be super romantic!  Care to share where you'll be honeymooning!?!?
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Visit Winter.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Park City, Utah!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • How exciting! We still owe about 600 on our honeymoon and I cannot wait to pay it off! My FI says I'm more excited about the honeymoon than the actual wedding lol. You're going to have so much fun!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Congrats!!! That is super exciting!
  • jl46jl46 member
    First Comment
    We're going to Park City, Utah too! We'll be there during part of the Sundance Film Festival!
  • Awesome! We are arriving on Feb 1, two weeks after our wedding. We wanted to avoid the Sundance Festival at all costs because it's going ot be packed during that time. However, you'll probably get to see some celebrities so that's cool.

Are you skiing as well? What resorts will you be skiing at? Also, where are you staying? We booked the Juniper Inn Condos.
  • jl46jl46 member
    First Comment
    We're really excited to go during the SDFF (my fiance is a film student right now, graduates in June) - We are skiing but I'm not sure where yet. We're staying in a timeshare condo with the Marriot Vacation club (someone in the family has one and is letting us use it) the pictures look really nice so we're really excited! :)
  • Lucky, I tried to get a place in the Marriott because I too was offered a timeshare but it was all booked.
  • How exciting. You are going to have a great time. Congrats
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards