Wedding Woes
Options

Re: Gifts

What is your favorite site to use to send baskets/arrangements?  I'm thinking edible more than flowers.

BIL/SIL are going to FL to have Christmas with SIL, BIL, and nieces.  I wanted to send something down from us for all of them to enjoy. 

Re: Re: Gifts

• Options
    cookies by design.

Although I did use the pirate smiley cookies too :)
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    http://www.smileycookie.com/

coupon code: WELCOME for $5 off
    coupon code: SPRING2 for 10% off

they won't let you stack coupon codes, so pick the best one. 

The cookies are fantastic. The bakery is nut free in case that is a worry. They're also Kosher. 
    You could add chocolate from Sarris (also very good).

edible arrangements are always good. I've never ordered from them, but the ones i have been given were always nice. 
  • Options
    Edible Arrangements are great and I have never had one that wasn't fresh or where the fruit tasted out of season. BUT they are very pricy and will only deliver to a specific area around the store.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~C.S. Lewis
  • Options
    My only thing with Edible Arrangements is that I'll have to schedule delivery for Thurs or Fri before Christmas and I'm not sure if BIL/SIL are going to get to FL the weekend before or on Christmast eve.  Since those seem to be fruit-based, I'm not sure it would be 'fresh' after the weekend.  I thought about it, because they are sooo... good.  But I think that's a day-of type thing.
  • Options
    Cheryl's Cookies
  • Options
    I love Fairytale Brownies!! They are beyond amazing.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Options
    Honeyville. They have big breakfast baskets with pancake mix and syrups and Colorado honeys, jams, and butters. 

• Options
    Oohhh..I think the breakfast basket idea. 

Thanks for the suggestions y'all.  :)
  • Options
    oh, forgot one...if you go for chocolate, go for Dan's chocolate.
    (they taste awesome and they support lots o' good causes.)
  • Options

parkavenuecoffee.com.

It's local to STL, but their Gooey Butter Cake always wins on Food Network. The people are awesome, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards