Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Hair/Makeup in Fort Worth/Keller/Southlake

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a good wedding Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist in or near Fort Worth, Keller, or the Southlake area of Texas?  I'm looking to do a trial on my hair and makeup as well as book them for the day of the wedding.

Thanks!

Re: Hair/Makeup in Fort Worth/Keller/Southlake

• I don't know about that particular location, but our vendor sticky has the list of who has used whom (a little outdated, but I think the makeup artists are all still working) and you could look them up.  I used Angie Williams and she is based in Frisco, but travels.
    Anniversary

• The girl who does my hair works at Salons of Volterra, which is on the border of Keller and Southlake on Davis.  Her name is Amber Malone and she is AWESOME, but I have never had her do an updo for me...I am getting an updo there on May 12, so I can let you know how it goes.  :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tara at Lemongrass Salon is fantastic (fort worth)!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hairmakeup-in-fort-worthkellersouthlake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:5b318217-2888-47d5-b1cc-3777cac11cd1Post:d82a9a7d-a211-466b-acde-fc23fe4794d9">Re: Hair/Makeup in Fort Worth/Keller/Southlake</a>:
    [QUOTE]The girl who does my hair works at Salons of Volterra, which is on the border of Keller and Southlake on Davis.  Her name is Amber Malone and she is AWESOME, but I have never had her do an updo for me...I am getting an updo there on May 12, so I can let you know how it goes.  :) 
    Posted by nextrightthing[/QUOTE]

Yes, please keep me posted on your updo.  Does Amber also do makeup?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hairmakeup-in-fort-worthkellersouthlake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:5b318217-2888-47d5-b1cc-3777cac11cd1Post:81e7fb7e-207a-4c6e-920b-2ce161b7343b">Re: Hair/Makeup in Fort Worth/Keller/Southlake</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tara at Lemongrass Salon is fantastic (fort worth)!
    Posted by mpayette[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! 
  • Thanks for the tips!
  • Thanks, mpayette!  I did a trial with Tara last week.  She is FANTASTIC!  She needed very little direction from me, had excellent suggestions, was willing to work with my somewhat erratic schedule (since I'm an OOT bride), and, above all, made me feel and look pretty!

I've booked her for my bridal portrait and the wedding.  I've also set up my entire bridal party at lemongrass.  Excellent recommendation.

Here are a couple of pictures from my trial:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards