Not Engaged Yet

Survey

Re: Survey

• I saw NKOTB with BSB last year and never really got into 98 Degrees or Boyz II Men, so nope.

• Nope sorry not into any of that stuff. I remember liking NKOTB in 5th and 6th grade purely because everyone else did... Looking back on my life that is something I'm ashamed of.... lol.

Anniversary

• :) I went and saw NKOTBSB in 2010 with my sister (7 years younger) and was shocked by how much I loved the New Kid's music to this day. I think it mixes in with a lot of nostalgia, but I love me some NKOTB songs.
  • Yes, I'm going.  My friend and I are going.  I did like NKOTB and Boyz 2 men back in the day though so it should be interesting.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I was like 4 when they were popular, so nope.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I listened to them back in the day. I liked them then but now I don't really listen to them all that much. So, no concert for me.
  • I loved NKOTB but I wasn't super into Boys 2 Men and 98 degrees was at the bottom of my boy bands list so I don't have much of an interest in going. 

• I want to go just because I didn't go to NKOTBSB last year but, the concert is on a Thursday night and it's 1.5 hours away from my house so I don'[t think I'm going to go. I won't lie, I had a crush on Nick Lachey but, NSYNC was where my loyalty was back then.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    I would go, but I would be willing to bet they're playing at some horrible venue here that is always packed with drunk 15 year olds throwing up on themselves in the bathroom line. (sorry, I had a bad experience at the Fray concert). Plus I'm cheap. 

ETA: I looked it up and they're not playing at that venue. So maybe I'll consider it. 
  • Nope, I didn't even like them when they were popular. I still would go to a Christina concert though. 
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • I saw NKOTBSB last year and LOVED it! It was probably the second time I'd ever heard a couple NKOTB songs. Like Peek, I was four when they were popular. I never really liked 98* and I knew nothing about Boyz II Men (I just had to scroll up to make sure I spelled it right...) 

If N*SYNC ever got back together, I'd go see them. And if BSB ever comes through again I'm seeing them. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    I'm really just not into reunion tours :)  Or heck most concerts.  I've only been to two concerts, not counting the symphony etc.  I've been to a lot more classical concerts, haha
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • I was a NKOTB and Boyz 2 Men freak back in middle school. But alas, don't have the funds to go see them. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_survey-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d07ec1e-6362-4d3f-a4f7-75e442c64976Post:0e3309a5-6082-4dda-894f-c5495a3ef44c">Re: Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw NKOTBSB last year and LOVED it! It was probably the second time I'd ever heard a couple NKOTB songs. Like Peek, I was four when they were popular. I never really liked 98* and I knew nothing about Boyz II Men (I just had to scroll up to make sure I spelled it right...)  I<strong>f N*SYNC ever got back together, I'd go see them. And if BSB ever comes through again I'm seeing them. 
    </strong>Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

I still have all their old CDs. My BF and I pulled them out the other weekend and listened to them and the car and had a huge jam session. I would see either of them in a heartbeat if they came to town.
  • I have a Boyz II Men CD somewhere (All 4 One, as well...anyone remember "I Swear"?). Anyway, I don't like large venue shows, and they're playing the HP Pavillion/San Jose Arena (because HP is a dumb name). That's our hockey venue and seats 17,000 people. No thanks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_survey-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d07ec1e-6362-4d3f-a4f7-75e442c64976Post:297822c1-97aa-4196-af26-aa6f13b058e1">Re: Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a Boyz II Men CD somewhere (All 4 One, as well...<strong>anyone remember "I Swear"</strong>?). Anyway, I don't like large venue shows, and they're playing the HP Pavillion/San Jose Arena (because HP is a dumb name). That's our hockey venue and seats 17,000 people. No thanks.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOVE THAT SONG</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_survey-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d07ec1e-6362-4d3f-a4f7-75e442c64976Post:297822c1-97aa-4196-af26-aa6f13b058e1">Re: Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a Boyz II Men CD somewhere (All 4 One, as well...<strong>anyone remember "I Swear</strong>"?). Anyway, I don't like large venue shows, and they're playing the HP Pavillion/San Jose Arena (because HP is a dumb name). That's our hockey venue and seats 17,000 people. No thanks.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

<div>YES!</div><div>
    </div><div>Jenjen - please tell me we are going to the NKOTBIIM98* concert together?</div><div>
    </div><div>I went to NKOTBSB. I wasn't a big BSB fan but I knew enough songs to get me through those parts. Similarly, I could care less about 98* (is that the one w/ Nick Lachey in it?), but grew up on NKOTB and Boyz II Men. CAN'T WAIT. Already have the date memorized.</div>

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_survey-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d07ec1e-6362-4d3f-a4f7-75e442c64976Post:54c17653-81b0-4de9-b381-0bcf1a5ad0f1">Re: Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Survey : YES! Jenjen - please tell me we are going to the NKOTBIIM98* concert together? I went to NKOTBSB. I wasn't a big BSB fan but I knew enough songs to get me through those parts. Similarly, I could care less about 98* (is that the one w/ Nick Lachey in it?), but grew up on NKOTB and Boyz II Men. CAN'T WAIT. Already have the date memorized.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

ha! My sisters and I were considering tickets. You want to go with us??
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_survey-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d07ec1e-6362-4d3f-a4f7-75e442c64976Post:e21ca04f-dfc7-4ac4-a55e-75e913790432">Re: Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Survey : ha! My sisters and I were considering tickets. You want to go with us??
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>Is Bill Gates rich?</div>

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_survey-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d07ec1e-6362-4d3f-a4f7-75e442c64976Post:9409b3a9-0d90-47ea-9f6f-7ea4af384f82">Re: Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Survey : Is Bill Gates rich?
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

YES!
  • You're damn straight I'm going. I never got to see NKOTB back in the day, so it's like I'm reliving my 13-year-old dreams right now. I'm effing excited as hell too, and you lameos can judge me all you want.

Also, it's BoyZ II Men, people. God.

*******************************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards