Washington-Seattle

custom rubber stamps?

Hi ladies! Congrats on your upcoming weddings!

I spent a lot of time on this board when I was planning my wedding!

I had a question that I thought you knotties would be able to answer! Does anyone know of the stores in Seattle that make custom rubber stamps and about how much they cost?

Thank you

PersonalMilestone
TTA buddies with EmiBird! Congrats to my former TTA buddies sammichele, pistolpackinmomma, and iloveblueberries!

Re: custom rubber stamps?

• phonehomephonehome member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any in Seattle, but there are a lot of custom stamp listings on ebay that are under $10 and very little shipping cost. I'm sure that some custom invitation designers in the area would be able to get you a local custom stamp though if you would prefer that.
  • edited December 2011
    If you can't find anything local, vistaprint does custom stamps and they are pretty cheap. 
  • jbart86jbart86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Etsy is also a great source for creative and fun stamp designs.
  • You may have already figured something out but I just had a custom Save the Date stamp made at Impress Rubber Stamps (U-village).  It was about $14 and they had it ready in about a week. They don't create the design for you there...if you need that too, I had a rubber stamp maker on Etsy create and send me the image for $20 (I needed the stamps faster than anyone on Etsy could create and ship it to me).  
  • Probably a bit late in answering, but petsonalizationmall.com makes great stamps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards