• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

I am back and Happy Friday everyone...

I am sure someone is having a good Friday, but I am kind of lacking sleep and all, so I can't fully enjoy this.  Sorry for disappearing on your guys, but I had finals this week for school and I have spent most of my time studying.  I had one last night and another tomorrow morning and I am done and then I am going to sleep for days!!!! 

What's going on with everyone else?  Did I miss something amazing?

Re: I am back and Happy Friday everyone...

• Welcome back, Hina...I knew you wouldn't abandon us. =)
    <a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
    </a>
  • Welcome back!! I was about to start a thread wondering where you went!!

Nothing too amazing going on over here, still trucking along!!

Good luck on your final tomorrow!
  • Yay, you're back!  I was starting to wonder....  :)  I got some bills to run, etc.  It's going to be a me day I think.  =)
  • HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    Awwww, you guys missed me :) Its good to be back, I was having knot withdrawls
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_am-back-happy-friday-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:1220dd88-427f-4280-a14d-e67404070b44Post:14bd3745-a85b-41d2-a676-710009f5e0dd">I am back and Happy Friday everyone...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sure someone is having a good Friday, but I am kind of lacking sleep and all, so I can't fully enjoy this.  Sorry for disappearing on your guys, but I had finals this week for school and I have spent most of my time studying.  I had one last night and another tomorrow morning and I am done and then I am going to sleep for days!!!!  What's going on with everyone else?  Did I miss something amazing?
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

I'm having a good Friday I guess.  I'm lacking sleep, too.  GL on finals.  I'm so thankful that I'm not in school anymore!  My sister's major is chemical engineering, and she was a zombie during finals week this year.  Organic about killed her.  What's your major?
    Something old, something new; something borrowed, something RED!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    Hi KelleyLR!!

I already have a degree in Psychology, but I want to pursue medicine and I need to take some pre-req's and also a little more of a science background so right now I am a Biology major.    I have to take Organic next year. 
  • Welcome back :)  I'm sleepy to... I feel ya.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You sound like a very motivated person!  My sister's organic prof told her class straight up that they will never need it again.  I think that in itself discouraged her, but she made it through it!  She took two semesters of it and took a year's cumulative exam on it.

I'm very proud of her.  She's interning at NASA this summer and is going skydiving this weekend!  I told her she's crazy and that its literally for the birds...

Something old, something new; something borrowed, something RED!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    That sounds awesome!!!  Although, I would never jump out of a plane on purpose, but I am sure she is going to have fun.  Interning at NASA sounds way cool!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards