Pennsylvania-Central

Inexpensive Videographers

At first I wasn't going to have a videographer, but after seeing a video that was done for my co-worker's wedding, I would really like to have one.
However, I am running on the low end of my budget now (all the other vendors are booked).
Does anyone have any recommends on inexpensive videographers in the area?? (Wedding is at Riverdale Manor in Lancaster)

Being a graphic designer, I can do the editing myself. I just really need someone to do the raw footage.

Thanks for the replies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inexpensive Videographers

• SHALYNNMARIESHALYNNMARIE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you dont find someone- here is another option.
    you can have a family member video it. 

I am lucky enough to have a cousin who vidoes for his church and other productions so hes going to do ours...but this was our 2nd choice!

good luck and happy planning

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Deswert Productions.  He was the best priced and he is so easy to get along with!  We were deciding whether it would be worth it or not, but after seeing his work and meeting him (and the prices), we couldn't say no. :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to use Natalie from Birdhouse Productions, but she was booked for my wedding.  She's fantastic
  • jnpfautzjnpfautz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiancé is very opposed to having a videographer. He thinks it's a waste of money... I'm not really sure what to do about it though! Maybe I'll look into and get some pricing.
  • MelJoe0909MelJoe0909 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used BC Productions Entertainment for our videographer. They did a wonderful job and are very professional and reasonable to work with. Our price for what we got was the best around that we looked at. We still look back today and watch our video over again from time to time. Their website is http://mysite.verizon.net/resvk478/
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks everyone who answered I will look into these and the family idea might be something to fall back on.
    Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• natsfans84natsfans84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Andy Kristian Photography from Lancaster for my wedding in August, and they're just beginning to offer videography so their prices are really reasonable. I've only seen a few preview videos, but I really like the quality and creativity-- check them out! GL!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Birdhouse productions has awesome reviews and beautiful videos..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards