Colorado-Denver

Lingerie Woes

Why is it so hard to find lingerie for under your wedding dress? I ordered 3 different long line bras from Davids Bridal and NONE of them fit right. Now I have to pay shipping to send them all back. This is ridiculous. Is there ANYWHERE in Denver that sells this stuff so I can try it on? 
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lingerie Woes

• edited December 2011
    i would try victoria secret or type  in "lingerie" to google, should find you something!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ditched the long bra all together and had cups sewn into my dress when I got my alterations done....money well spent! :)

no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_lingerie-woes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:e03db0aa-58fb-45e1-9fe1-98d46d93ebebPost:b12dfed7-7889-4b7d-bf79-a19ae20ed86f">Re: Lingerie Woes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ditched the long bra all together and had cups sewn into my dress when I got my alterations done....money well spent! :)
    Posted by chelbell326[/QUOTE]
    Ditto.
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I've actually found stuff at both Dillards, nordstrum and Macys. I've always been the bridesmaid, now it's my turn to be the bride. :) Anyway, Dillards & nords also seem to have larger sizes like DD or DDD if needed.
    I'm a 36 DDD and always have luck there. Hope you do as well.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
  • RMacQueenRMacQueen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice ladies! I got my first alterations done today and they told me I wouldn't be able to wear anything under my dress (besides spanks) because it will show. I guess I had that problem solved for me! If only I could get all those other decisions made so easily for me!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My dress has a corset built into it, so I don't plan on wearing anything but spanks under my dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards