October 2013 Weddings

IF / PAIF / SAIF come on over!!!!

I think I found a workaround...now I just need to get someone to look at a PM to send the rest of you over here!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IF / PAIF / SAIF come on over!!!!

• Yay I can post!  Woot woot!
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is crazy!!  I don't understand this stuff
    image TTC with PCOS since Feb. 07. Currently on a break to save $$ for IUI. Searching for My Mini M&M
  • Yay!  I sent a note to Skorb (moderator of SAIF) to see if she could post links so we can all meet here.  It is Friday and I need a little distraction!!

• I emailed a few ppl to see if they could post a link.  Now I just hope they get my email :-)
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • yay
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    Photobucket
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Chocolatechip06*****

Not sure if you are over here or not, but I can't post on SAIF.  My DS was born at 35wk3d and spent 10 days in the NICU because his lungs were pretty premature.  He was 5lbs6.4oz at birth and never had problems maintaining his temp or eating, it was his lungs that took so long to mature.  He was on the vent for 5 days.  I hope and pray your little one has no NICU time, it was the hardest thing I went through...so much harder then IF because I felt so helpless.  Also apparently white male babies tend to have the hardest time.  The nurses told me they call them whimmpy white boys...out of all premature boys, they tend to have the hardest time with lung maturity.  Good luck and hopefully you will have not problems.  I didn't get sterid shots as mine was not planned (no fluid at a routine appt), but I am sure they would have helped DS.
    After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I can type...amazing!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yay! it works! :)
  • I think I'm posting!!

Just want to let the IF board know that I'm lurking and thinking of them!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Oh Thankgoodness! I felt like I was going crazy without being able to post.
    TTC#1 since 7/07 with MFI and Endo/PCOS IUI #1 and #2 with 50mg of clomid= BFN IUI#3 with 100mg of clomid and Bravelle= BFN Lap surgery 11-18-09= found Stage IV Endo :( Three months of Depot Lupron Shots and adding 2000mg Metformin IVF w/ ICSI May 2010 = BFP, M/C at 6 weeks Break to lose weight, down 60 pounds and gearing up for IVF #2 in August 2011
  • any word on when it will be fixed? stupid nest/bump
    TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_saif-paif-come-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:df0c0a94-949f-4951-88d4-a377169444bcPost:263ddc37-1c0f-4085-bb8b-af40443c0e40">Re: IF / PAIF / SAIF come on over!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chocolatechip06***** Not sure if you are over here or not, but I can't post on SAIF.  My DS was born at 35wk3d and spent 10 days in the NICU because his lungs were pretty premature.  He was 5lbs6.4oz at birth and never had problems maintaining his temp or eating, it was his lungs that took so long to mature.  He was on the vent for 5 days.  I hope and pray your little one has no NICU time, it was the hardest thing I went through...so much harder then IF because I felt so helpless.  Also apparently white male babies tend to have the hardest time.  The nurses told me they call them whimmpy white boys...out of all premature boys, they tend to have the hardest time with lung maturity.  Good luck and hopefully you will have not problems.  I didn't get sterid shots as mine was not planned (no fluid at a routine appt), but I am sure they would have helped DS.
    Posted by MrsACT1[/QUOTE]

I really wanted to respond to that post as well! My DSs were born at 36 weeks, 3 days, no steroid shots. Mason did great. He was with us the entire time and went home with us. Wyatt's lungs were very underdeveloped. He had Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Pulmonary Hypertension. He spent 12 days in the NICU, on CPAP at first, then oxygen with the nasal canula for the remainder of the first 10 days. He was TPN (IV) fed for about 5 days, then they started tube feedings. We started bottle feedings around day 9 maybe? I nursed him for the first time on day 11 and he caught on really quickly. He had to be off oxygen and completely bottle/breast fed for 48 hours before we could take him home. They are 10 months old now and he is a perfectly healthy little guy!
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Strange though. That's not my current siggy. It's an old one. ???
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Ooooh this is nice.  Thanks girls!

• Thanks for the link!

TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
  • YAY,,,,i CAN POST....

Dx: PCOS, Anovulation, RPL
    Born via emergency c/s February 9, 2008 - 9lbs, 3 oz!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

TTC# 2 since February 2010 - BFP #1 Sept 2010-(5mg Femara, 1500mg Met, Ovridel) Missed M/C at 10w2d, discovered at 13w2d, D&C at 14w

BFP # 2 - February 2011-(1500mg Met, HCG Injection) Missed M/C at 10w1d, discovered at 10w3d, D&C at 11w...RPL testing came back all normal.

Trying again. June 2011 - Clomid/1500 mg Met / Baby Aspirin - BFFN!

July 2011 Femara/1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - c/p

August 2011 - Femara/1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - c/p

September 2011 - Puregon/ 1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - BFFN!!!!

• Hi Ladies!!!  It's been so quiet over there!!! 
    Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for posting.  WTF is going on?  When will this be resolved.  I had so much to tell everyone yesterday and couldn't. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • woohoo!
  • i can post on this message, but i'm confused?
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • I still can't post and I'm going crazy!
  • Oh look, I can post!
    Atthedogpark
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mama_cito95mama_cito95 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010

If we post here, does that fix the problem of not being able to post on the other boards?

Nope, still can't post on the other board.  That is annoying and insane.

2nd ectopic resulted in loss of tube. HSG revealed remaining tube is "severely torqued".
    IVF #1: ER 03/29/10; ET 04/01/10: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 (9dp3dt)- 45; Beta #2 (11dp3dt)- 91= BFP
    FET#1: ET 04/18/12: transferred 4 embies; Beta #1: >2 = BFN
    IVF #2: ER 06/20/12; ET 6/25/12: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 on 7/5/12= BFN
    8/16: hysteroscopy for polyp removal
    11/11: hysteroscopy #2 for yet another polyp removal
    FET#2: ET 12/15/12: transferred 3 embies; Beta #1 (9dp5dt): 12/24/12: 426; Beta #2 (11dp5dt): 845= BFP
    u/s 1/9= triplets!; miscarried all three on 1/10/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards