Military Brides

Anyone want to join me in some KUI?

I'm wrapping things up at work, and I'm making a pit stop at the ABC store!! I'll be KUI if anyone would care to join me!! I could get sassy!!Wink
Photobucket

Re: Anyone want to join me in some KUI?

• Absolutely!!! Opening a bottle of red while making our pizza!!
  • Give me 3 hours, I will be at my moms, which means I NEED to get saucy. LOL!  It will be like I'm drunk texting, but through TK. It will be epic.
  • I won't be KUI (flying to Jax bright and early!!!!) but I'll be around in a little bit!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm drinking a beer now, and have a full 6 pack to go through... and some lovely samples of red wine!  FI and I are having our own personal wine tasting this evening.

Wink

I'm feeling particularly happy today - I got a raise!!!  And an agreement that we'd have a salary review in a month to discuss an even greater raise.  So I'm a happy camper.

Anniversary

• I won't be KUI. Still in the car trying to get home. I can share some funny though. On the way through West Virginia we heard an announcement on the radio for the Society of Bigfoot Sightings and Investigations. They're having meeting and will be taking a donation for pizza. This state gets weirder every time I drive through it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh man, I would love to be KUI. Currently, I'm in the car with FI and his parents... His dad's driving terrifies me! I seriously feel like I should be holding on for dear life. Oh the things we do for those we love. Maybe I can find some booze when we get done with dinner, but I'm honestly not sure I have any at the house for once. How sad is that?? Btw, this makes me sad that TK is still being nonsensical and won't show my new sig. Maybe I'll try reuploading it tonight.
  • Yay!!! I decided to keep it classy and opted for wine.  I'm not sure why, but I feel like it's more acceptable to drink wine alone than it is liquor... KWIM Jellybeans?Wink
    Photobucket
  • Also.. I feel like I should add that I feel like Fridays are Pizza nights?  it always was when I was growing up..  and I'm making some homemade pizza tonight!! Yumm
    Photobucket
  • Me!! on my second glass of wine, and it is only 6:45 :)
    Photobucket
  • Amanda- Did you have a bad day? or do you just really like wine?
    Photobucket
  • both! Haha. It is more I'm not looking forward to bridesmaid shopping tomorrow. And I just love this moscato wine.  
    Photobucket
  • Do you have styles picked out? or are you being a super chill bride and just saying.. Whatever?   I just said it had to be black.
    Photobucket
  • I really don't care Just as long as they are gray. But, everyone is expecting me to dictate what they sould wear,  so I'm not  a bit annoyed that I have to tell four grown women what to wear.They have to pay for it, so they should actually want it, KWIM?
    Photobucket
  • Eh, if they want you to pick one, pick 3 or 4 and tell them they can buy any of those.  Some people aren't good with choices and want structure.  Do you mind if they wear different dresses?  If not, then yeah, just pick 3-4 and tell them to pick one each.  Or pick 3-4 and tell them all to agree on one.  Whatevs.

Once again, glad I don't have bridesmaids.  I'm no good at that stuff, and you're more patient than me.  Plus my friends reallllllly would not want to be bridesmaids!

I'm in a happy "the world is awesome" mood, so this KUI must be working!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-want-join-kui?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:cb9065b4-5622-4744-8286-8f6819f451e4Post:ef55194a-2fa5-4886-90ff-9e7444f12363">Re: Anyone want to join me in some KUI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also.. I feel like I should add that I feel like Fridays are Pizza nights?  it always was when I was growing up..  and I'm making some homemade pizza tonight!! Yumm
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]
    We're twins tonight!! Homemade pizza and wine! 
  • yea, two of my bridesmaidand I have gone out and got an idea of what we want. But, tomorrow all four of them will be there tomorow. I don't care if they all match, but they have to look somewhat the same...same fabric and skirt length.
    Photobucket
  • I know what you mean..I hate when brides are like get this color, but they all pick different fabrics.. then it still looks weird..

(I totally keep pressing "enter" like I'm on FB chat..)
    Photobucket
  • KUI could be back because I get incredibly blunt but whatuuuup here I is. :P 
    Half a bottle of red in and warming up. I'm making twice baked potatoes and a fabulous shrimp dish while watching Big Bang Theory...
  • Fridays are always pizza and red night for us!!! but tonight is different because we had pizza last night (too tired to cook since my back isn't allowing me to sleep :/ *whine to go with my wine* tehehehe) 
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    So... a friend of a friend  on facebook posted this as her status. 

" I can think of few things more repulsive than a man in a uniform, especially one related to the army, navy, or marines"

I only saw it because my friends commented on it. But, needless to say I really want to  slap that bitch and lecture her on supporting the troops...but I  probably can't drive. But, I donno, my FI is pretty freakin' attractive in his uniform. 
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-want-join-kui?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:cb9065b4-5622-4744-8286-8f6819f451e4Post:ccb86ca4-6593-499f-8e45-bed60351aeaa">Re: Anyone want to join me in some KUI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So... a friend of a friend  on facebook posted this as her status.   "   I can think of few things more repulsive than a man in a uniform, especially  one related to the army, navy, or marines " I only saw it because my friends commented on it. But, needless to say I really want to  slap that bitch and lecture her on supporting the troops...but I  probably can't drive. But, I donno, my FI is pretty freakin' attractive in his uniform. 
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]

Why would someone post something like that?  And why "especially" Army, Navy, or Marines?  What a sad, bitter little person.

Anniversary

• uhh duh Calindi.. because the AF guys are so much cooler :o
  • I think people like that are repulsive ones! My man looks damn good in uniform! 

PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe she's secretly a tag chaser and she can't get an SM to date her? I know that's not logical.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know. All I can gather is she is super duper crazy and thinks that we shouldn't have a military because killing people is wrong. 
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-want-join-kui?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:cb9065b4-5622-4744-8286-8f6819f451e4Post:42b07763-5a0b-4841-9ddd-18879bddabf1">Re: Anyone want to join me in some KUI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe she's secretly a tag chaser and she can't get an SM to date her? I know that's not logical.
    Posted by Sammy0709[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL Maybe, but according to her facebook she is dating this guy who is 30 years older than her....</div>
    Photobucket
  • Umm.. Confession.. I didn't know what a "Tag Chaser" was.. till now.. hahahaha
    Photobucket
  • whaaaat are your fo rlllzzz Sami?!I use that term all the time haha

Sammy I seriously LOLed at that... I was thinking the same thing haha

Amanda, she's a suuuuper Pacifist.. This is why I believe extreme views are bad, whether Ashiest, Christian, Democrat, Republican, War mongral, pacifist, etc.. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards