Just Engaged and Proposals

Just engaged and over the moon!!

So, yesterday morning my boyfriend (now fiancee!) Said he had a surprise for me...we were going to Vegas to see the Garth Brooks show at Encore. I was elated because I've always been a huge Garth fan and I had been wanting to go see him perform. We got on a plane from Phoenix to Vegas, and then spent the afternoon together (He booked a suite at Encore, it was the most amazing room ever!) Before the show he had made reservations for dinner at Switch. The food took longer than he thought because right when our food hit, he asked me to stand up and he got down on one knee and proposed! He had to do it at that moment because he had hired a photographer who was snapping pictures left and right while the entire restaurant stood up clapping and cheering...it was amazing! The photographer waited for us to finish eating (I could barely touch my food...expensive dinner wasted but worth it!!!) and then she spent an hour with us all over Encore and the Wynn taking all sorts of amazing and romantic pictures. Then we went to Garth....it was AMAZING! Then this morning before heading home he surprised me with a couples massage!! Best weekend of my life thus far and I can't wait to start planning!!!

Re: Just engaged and over the moon!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards