Pennsylvania-Central

Makeup for engagement session on Wed the 21st

Hi! we are getting our engagement pics taken on wed. and I'm looking into getting my makeup done.  Where can I get it done for cheap- (with a possible job later ladies.. wedding day!)  Is this something worth looking into? or just do it myself?  Also, any tips on what to wear? I have something in mind but maybe someone has a better idea?  
We are having it done by an old barn in a meadow.  HOPING FOR SOME SUNSHINE!!Kiss

Re: Makeup for engagement session on Wed the 21st

• edited December 2011
    Where are you at in central Pa?  My make up artist is located in Hershey and she does an awesome job and only charges $20 a face!!  Let me know if you are interested.
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Definitely interested. I am located  2 mins from lancaster city. Would she beable to do this wed. for me?  Please email me at Mwcupa@yahoo.com.
    THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!
  • edited December 2011
    I had my makeup done for my wedding at Destinations Spa at Leola Inn & Suites...they charged $25 (this includes the tip!) and did a fantastic job!!
    TTC #1 since 11/10
    10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
    imageimage
    My Blog
    April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!
  • MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up getting my make-up done by Rikki. She is located in Lancaster, and did an excellent job.  She came to my house, in PLENTY of time to get ready before the shoot.  Very pleasant gil to talk to, gave great ideas, and asked alot of questions!   LOVE her work! Try her out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards