Arizona-Phoenix

Hooray! A check - Registry done

Just excited to check something off the list - registry has been finished and put links up from our website :)
BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hooray! A check - Registry done

• edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Congrats on getting that done!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• jware1985jware1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! did you have so much fun scanning everything? My Fi was all excited about it, I turned around for half a second and i hear beep, beep beep beep beep... and know at Bed Bath Beyond we have registered for the entire collection of the single egg frying pan, whisk, and spatula.... lol
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! That is very exciting! Are you going to registry stalk?

Registering is one of those things that I think I'm looking forward to, but can already guess will be a far bigger headache than I would like.  FI hates to shop, but might like the scanner.  I know he likes kitchen gadgets, so we, too, may end up registered for some crazy stuff, if he has the patience to find them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah - actually I had a hard time getting FI to scan things.  He would be - hey thats cool and then walk away.  I had to go back and pick it up and say, well, why dont' we scan it though.  We've been living together for a while, but found a lot of things that we would really like.  Guess I find it hard to spend money on nice kitchen/dining stuff so looking forward to getting some of them.

Not sure yet about the registry stalking, right now I'll probably just wait and see how long it takes for something to get bought off of them.  We also did Target and I hear some people have problems with that registry, so I amy stalk there just to make sure it stays ok.

Amy & Ian

image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm actually interested in hearing how the Target registry goes. I am obsessed with Target. I think they have a lot of lower-to-mid-priced options, and a wide variety of stuff. My fi thinks we should register there (and at a higher-end store). I've just heard so many horror stories that I'm reluctant to register there. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah, I was a little worried about the target registry, but FI really wanted to register there and unfortunately wasn't too thrilled with Crate and Barrel, which I really wanted to register.  Anyway, we ended up doing Bed Bath and Beyond, which was a good experience and we found a ton of stuff there.  And Target, where we have a smaller registry, but they have a nice range of things.  (we are also doing a HM registry which I know a lot of people don't like)

We had some issue scanning things at Target and I dont' quite get how they organize things in the list, but will have to see how things go.  I know I've gotten things from target registries before and didn't have problems.

Amy & Ian

image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards