Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Health & Fitness Check In

Obviously we all ate terrible (health wise) but tasty food this past weekend.  How are you doing otherwise?  Anyone working out?

Re: Health & Fitness Check In

• edited December 2011
    Ugggg... I had lost a few, but now I'm back up and feeling gross.  I hit the gym yesterday (after a week-long hiatus) and am going tonight and hopefully tomorrow.  I'm also thinking about re-joining WW this weekend since I found a meeting nearby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I plead the fifth this week?? I'm avoiding the scale like the plague. And I fully intend on getting back to my workout schedule starting Thursday. I'd say tonight, but with a few straggling pieces of school work to do, I highly doubt it'll happen.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ate a cookie for breakfast.  But it was the first solid food I've had in two days.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm avoiding the scale this week too, so don't feel bad.  I went to yoga last night.  I am so sore today, because I haven't been in a week and a half.

I also realized I only have 5 months to get my rear in gear.  I need to get to the gym pronto!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    H and I signed up at the gym so now I am OBLIGATED to go and not waste money.  It's no longer up to me to decide if i want to be lazy... I have $ motivation, and the motivation that H will be going with me.  So far, since I'm starting up after a 4 month hiatus, I've done mostly cardio, abs, push ups, and squats.  I will probably continue that through the weekend and next week suffer through reintroducing weights.  Fun.  I shall be sore, and take an ego hit when I realize how much strength I've lost.

I'm over the sodium influx from the weekend, and back on track with my ok eating.  I don't want to diet.  I just want to make healthier choices for H and I... nothing drastic.

I have to say (sort of confession/vent) that it really really annoys me when people are in denial about their weight/health/diet.  Either they talk a good game but don't take the appropriate action, or they don't think they they're as bad as they are.  I hate excuses.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    I weighed myself last night and I somehow went down a half pound. idk how that happened. I keep saying I need to start running but it hasn't happened. I just do the kickboxing once a week. I'm starting to get sick too so that's not helping.
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not getting on a scale for at least a week! I haven't been doing much cardio, but I've been doing A LOT of push-ups and weights for my arms. I really have no problem with the way the rest of my body looks, but I really hate my arms. So that's what I'm focusing on.

I'm planning on running a few miles tonight if my meeting doesn't run too late.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh. I seriously need to get on track. I ate a ton of crap this weekend. And I have been slacking on my morning Pilates. I have bee n SO tired. I really DO NOT want to wake up one day and realize it is springtime already and I have TWO photo sessions (one which requires me to fit into my wedding gown again and another that requires me to be half naked). Eek!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I weighed in at WW last Friday and was down 1.8 lbs somehow.  Although I did exercise a lot last week.  It also helps that I was at my FI's for Thanksgiving.... they made instant mashed potatoes and stove top so I didn't eat too much. 

This week isn't going so great.  I forgot my gym clothes at work yesterday so I decided to just skip the gym.  I will be there tonight though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't even want to talk about my lack of gym.  We were supposed to go this morning but overslept, so we're going to try to go after work. But last week?  Not once.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • jackieminotjackieminot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my FI and are are trying to do a -2lb a month challange. 

weigh in for month one was today and we both met the goal!  wooo! 

now to make it through christmas cookie season.... ugh.

AND i went to the gym at 5:30am this morning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Day 4 of our 30 day program.  Doing pretty well. Pissed that H lost 8 lbs already. UGH.  I'm the same.  I think though he's not drinking as much water as he's supposed to.  I am drinking at least a gallon a day ... Thursday is our first cleanse.  So we'll see how I feel then.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I hate that guys can lose weight so much faster!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Me too and they think we can lose with the same way.  It's crazy.  It's so not far.  He could drop 10 lbs in a week.  Ugh it would take me 2 months to lose that.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh fat. That's all I have to say. My FI has been gone for 3 weeks and I thought I would lose weight by not eating out/not eating big dinners. That definitely hasn't worked out for me. It's gotten sorta sad making dinner for just me, so I end up with pasta or something else really quick and not at all healthy. Oh, and my wine consumption has drastically increased. It's boring sitting at home all by myself and wine makes it quite a bit better.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards