Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Where is everybody?

13»

Re: Where is everybody?

• Options
    but birdie you have awesome internet friends :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    This is true guys!! :)

Really, I have a lot of amazing friends IRL. Most just seem to be 2+ hours away. It's rough moving to a new town sometimes.
  • Options
    I love how they put their mucus plugs on the sink for photographing purposes.  Classy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had no idea what a mucus plug was until the bump. I definitely don't look forward to that one coming.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    We're at this weird stage where most people our age are starting to have babies and aren't going out anymore. Our town is also really cliquey. A lot of people grew up here and still hang out with their HS or college friends. Even FI's work BFF will go out with his college friends and won't invite FI to come along. They'll be out somewhere and his friend will be like "ok gotta go meet some people see ya later." It's so weird.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72e5d48c-f469-48e5-bfb5-7f54e5268942Post:c3535adc-8209-4ea3-8cd7-57cf53585034">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love how they put their mucus plugs on the sink for photographing purposes.  Classy.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

Wha???
  • Options
    sigh - I wish I didn't want one so badly. 

(birdie - its on google - I promise you don't want to know)
  • Options
    OMG Fi is cracking me up. He's drunk and watching the latest Indiana Jones movie and is going off on how George Lucas and Steven Spielburgh are washed up assholes.  He just told the dog "Don't George Lucas me!"
  • Options
    the person that I wanted to win biggest loser did - yay!  and now I'm going to bed.  night ladies!
  • Options
    Goodnight andy!
  • Options
    Night Andy!

I should probably go to bed too. See you on the flip side! :)
  • Options
    Goodnight birdie!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72e5d48c-f469-48e5-bfb5-7f54e5268942Post:c3535adc-8209-4ea3-8cd7-57cf53585034">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love how they put their mucus plugs on the sink for photographing purposes.  Classy.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

<div>Gross</div>
  • Options
    Good night Andy and Birdie.
  • Options
    Goodnight to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards