Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hello :)

Hi all. I am a Chicago bride planning a Las Vegas wedding for Feb 2013.  We are looking at the 2nd week of February.

I am pretty sure we are going to decide to have the ceremony and reception and Platinum.  We are looking at the inclusive package for 60 guests and upgrading the bar package.

Does anyone know how the outside venue will be in February? Are there patio heaters?

Any information is welcomed!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hello :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's pretty cold in February....I wouldn't recommend outdoors
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

They work with some companies who rent out heaters. But I would plan on having most everything inside.

Are you thinking of Misora or Kil@Wat? There was a poster here, Critnol, who booked Misora and had the ceremony inside, and it seemed to work out well.

I've found the coordinators at Platinum EXTREMELY helpful with every single question I've had. Ask if it's possible to have something outside and not have your guests freeze (ie- rent heaters? how many? etc)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We were in Vegas in January and it was snowing...so I'm assuming It will be still be pretty cold in February. I asked about heaters when we booked at the Platinum for an October wedding. It's doubtful that we would need them, but thought I would ask. I *believe* I was told that they have heaters and you can use them if necessary.

Even so, I think it might be too cold for an outdoor reception.  Just my opinion! :) You would still have a really nice view inside.
  • Options
    simoniksimonik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input. I am just waiting to push the button (cue anxiety!). We are thinking about 70 people would the Misora Room be an okay size for dinner and dancing?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards