Texas-Austin
Options

Dagar's, Crave, Exquisite Cusine, or Southern's

Just curious if anyone has had any experience using the caterers above. I think one of them will be the one we go with, but I was wondering what their service is really like. I'd hate to get sucked into one of them by a great tasting, to have a huge headache down the road. We're looking for someone who provides good (not cold) food, good service, arrives/cleans up on time, and at the price they quote us. We're laid back and want to minimize the surprises in the end and other knotties experience is a huge help!

TIA,
Brandie

Re: Dagar's, Crave, Exquisite Cusine, or Southern's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i haven't had my wedding yet, so can't speak from experience, but i am using liz with exquisite cuisine and when i told my wedding coordinator she said she had been to events that liz catered and said she is wonderful and professional and goes above and beyond.
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Liz with Exquisite Cuisine. The tasting she did for us was divine, and we really click on a personality level. I've heard that she is awesome the day of.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the process of booking Southern's.  His food is super yummy, he's really laid back, and he's the best price I found.  Our tasting was great, and the food looks so pretty. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Southern's for my wedding back in October and he was fabulous! Highly recommend. :)
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Signed contract with Dagar's because I liked their food and they were familiar with our venue. Also, they were very resonable. =)
  • Options
    decjunkiedecjunkie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exquisite Cuisine.  My tasting was incredible...more like a dinner party. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards