November 2012 Weddings

Lets get to know each other

Our board is pretty slow (damn the long wait until our weddings!), so lets get to know each other while we wait. 

Your and FI names: 
How long have you been with FI:
How do you spend your day:
Favorite food:
Favorite show:
Wedding colors:
Any pets?:
Most important element of you wedding (other than the groom of course):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
Dx PCOS November 2010
Follow Me on Pinterest
VOTE on my Name List

Re: Lets get to know each other

• Your and FI names:  Manda & Brandon
    How long have you been with FI: 3 years
    How do you spend your day: Most mornings for me are spent at home with my 4 year old son. Mon-friday's for Brandon are spent at work.  In the evenings I work at a portrait studio and he's home with my son. Then weekends I also work. We lead a busy life.
    Favorite food: Italian!
    Favorite show:  Mine is one tree hill; His is family guy!
    Wedding colors: Blue, White & Silver
    Any pets?: Nope!
    Most important element of you wedding (other than the groom of course): The atmosphere created when everything finally comes together!
    E-ring! Photobucket
  • Your and FI names: Kendall and KyleHow long have you been with FI: it was 5 months on the 3rdHow do you spend your day: HW. I'm an undergrad studying... Idk whatFavorite food: Food. lol. idkFavorite show: Army wivesWedding colors: wine red, black, white, and silverAny pets?: a kittyMost important element of you wedding (other than the groom of course): The venue. 
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Your and FI names: Donia And Thomas
    How long have you been with FI: 4 years
    How do you spend your day: I am a Earlt Childhood-6th grade Generalist Student and a waitress at a great pub.
    Favorite food: Chicken...anything and everything chicken
    Favorite show: Whatever happens to be on when I can't sleep
    Wedding colors: Going with traditional fall colors with a bold eggplant purple for a pop of color
    Any pets?: Are dogs are our children, Mia and Max
    Most important element of you wedding (other than the groom of course): That everyone has a great time. I grew up in MIchigan and spent half my life there until I moves to Texas. This will be the first time in my ENTIRE life that everyone I love will be in one place and I can't wait!!
  • Your and FI names: Alyssa and Drew
    How long have you been with FI: Will be 3 years in July
    How do you spend your day: I'm a receptionist at a software company in Jersey.
    Favorite food: Always a tough question, love sushi though!
    Favorite show: We are really into Castle lately but I love CSI and anything on the Food Network.
    Wedding colors: My MOH is wearing Golden from David's Bridal and my BM's are wearing Fern, but everything else is just gernally fall!
    Any pets?: We have a chinchilla named Gilligan!!
    Most important element of you wedding (other than the groom of course): I just can't wait for all of our friends and family to come together to celebrate our marriage but photography was really important to me.  That was our hardest decision but I'm so happy we found one.

Happy Planning everyoneLaughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your and FI names : DeeAnn & Dustin
    How long have you been with FI : Coming up on five years
    Favorite food: OMG, I love food. I'm all about making food from scratch-so anything homemade is fine by me. My FI also makes a pretty damn good steak on the grill:
    Favorite show: Idol-House-CSI
    Wedding colors :  Reds and browns-Kinda sticking with just a rustic/vintage look- so not neccessarilly any colors in particular
    Any pets? : We have two cats: Kitty & Optimus Prime (I had to get a cat so I could name it this-FI seriously wanted to name our first child this-I am not naming my child after a transformer. So I figured, you can't name your kid after a cat)
    Most important element of you wedding: Music-we are really big into karaoke. Music cd's for favors along with rock pops or homemade rock candy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards