Snarky Brides

Pro Pics (for real this time)

Yeah, I know I posed this earlier this week, but then, um, the photographers decided to take down the website.  Good timing.

Anyway, here are allllll of the pictures:

or we've been BLOGGED :) You can check out a little mini-version of the pictures here:

Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)

• Gawd!  You're such an AW.  :P
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ricksangricksang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    You as cute as a button. I love the last picture in the second link. I love your cake and the picture with your H holding the flowers needs a frame lol.
  • Love them! I'll look at them all tonight when I am home, but I skimmed. You're so pretty!
  • They're beautiful, Steph!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Quit shoving your prettiness in my face!!!!!!!!  You're Beautiful!  We GET IT!!!   ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pics-real-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a19ec45-be5d-48ad-960b-24cc0383dddbPost:f9e6e97d-8767-4d80-a7fc-72a10cfb5d16">Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)</a>:
    [QUOTE]They're beautiful, Steph!
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

<div>HI BAY!!</div>
  • Beautiful pictures! That dress was made for you I think.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pics-real-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a19ec45-be5d-48ad-960b-24cc0383dddbPost:f706eea3-7e55-4a8a-be39-209665e3fdbd">Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great pics, I agree with everyone else, you're absolutely beautiful. Do you by chance know the brand and color of your lipstick? I've meant to ask that before because it's pretty much my idea of perfection :)
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

<div>ha. Not a clue... it was the pro make up, but I'll email her quick and ask! :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks everyone! I must confess I feel super self-centered because I keep looking at the pictures.  But, in all actuality, I skip most of the pictures of me. It just makes me so happy to see everyone all happy and smiling.  And it makes me laugh, because those pictures are only about a month ago... and it was 70 degrees outside.  Now we've got 3 feet of snow and 5 degree weather. ha</div>
  • So pretty!  Your photographer did a great job and I love your dress and the fact that you had a banana bread wedding cake! 
  • o.m.g. you are beautiful, gurrrl! =)
  • Gorgeous! I love your hair. Can I trade you?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pics-real-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a19ec45-be5d-48ad-960b-24cc0383dddbPost:16887b02-4658-448e-a35b-4928ea521383">Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pro Pics (for real this time) : ha. Not a clue... it was the pro make up, but<strong> I'll email her quick and ask!</strong> :) Thanks everyone! I must confess I feel super self-centered because I keep looking at the pictures.  But, in all actuality, I skip most of the pictures of me. It just makes me so happy to see everyone all happy and smiling.  And it makes me laugh, because those pictures are only about a month ago... and it was 70 degrees outside.  Now we've got 3 feet of snow and 5 degree weather. ha
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]
    That would be awesome, thank you. I have such a hard time finding lipstick that I really love, and I LOVE that color.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pics-real-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a19ec45-be5d-48ad-960b-24cc0383dddbPost:594d27bd-e62d-4c34-833c-3fb15793ef6c">Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone! :) Renee- you should have told me sooner. I just chopped off about 16 inches of it!

Did you donate it?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Your photog takes sexy photos.  (it doesn't hurt that you're purdy) :) I love this one.  Where did you get your necklace?
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pics-real-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a19ec45-be5d-48ad-960b-24cc0383dddbPost:26018df3-e627-4a0d-94f3-13e651e5ac03">Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pro Pics (for real this time) : Did you donate it?
    Posted by crose29[/QUOTE]

<div>of course! Locks of Love.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pics-real-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a19ec45-be5d-48ad-960b-24cc0383dddbPost:bd8d5b78-da0e-4659-a7d4-97331f7ee090">Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pro Pics (for real this time) : of course! Locks of Love.  

Nice. Im planning on doind the same after the wedding
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Steph- these are gorgeous!  I love the one where you and Jeremy have your heads touching and you're smiling.  You look so happy.
  • Srsly Steph? Your photos are too nice, like perfection. I haven't even had my wedding yet and I'm jealous b/c I don't think mine will look this nice. Your photographer was awesome. You looked beautiful, I love your dress, it's perfect for you. I also really dig your cake, it's very cool. Congrats again!

Photobucket
  • Steph!  Gorgeous, girl.  Congrats!!
  • Thanks again everyone :)

DMiller- sad news.  it's actually the company's line of make up.  Here's what she said: "The lip color is a mix - I used Smart and Chic Bride's Long Wear lip Cremes in, " Shangri La" and mixed it with "Copper Leaf" - for a little warmth & sparkle :) "
  • Steph: GORGEOUS!!

I love love love the one of you guys dancing in the street.  I also love your cake!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pics-real-this-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a19ec45-be5d-48ad-960b-24cc0383dddbPost:02140f9f-c0b9-4d31-bf79-cf5f80c2779a">Re: Pro Pics (for real this time)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Steph: GORGEOUS!! I love love love the one of you guys dancing in the street.  I also love your cake!
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>We are not dancing. We are high-fiving because we are MARRIED.  get it straight. :)  Actually, we had joked around with the photogs during our first meeting that we were going to high-five after the 'I now pronounce you man and wife' line, but we forgot. So they made us get a picture doing it anyway.</div><div>
    </div><div>and thanks!  The cake was absolutely freaking delicious.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards