Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

Good Morning!

I wasn't online yesterday because I had meetings all day long. I must say though, I had a fantastic day. I had lunch with my friend, got my rehearsal dinner dress, went to a meeting that I was way ahead of everyone, had another meeting, then had drinks with a colleague/friend.

After that I came home, worked on our ceremony, answered emails and hung out. I hope to finish my thank yous, programs, and music today!

Have a great day everyone!
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Good Morning!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM!  I have some long days ahead b/w lab work and booking this trip.  I did get the flight booked yesterday, and the hotel in Beijing.  Now I need hotels in Xian, Shanghai, tickets in between those cities... and oh yeah, my visa.

jl - where did you get the rehearsal dress from??  Sounds like all the wedding stuff is going well!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    Another extremely unproductive night last night. As I mentioned yesterday, FI works every night this week so I just went home from work (a super busy day here yesterday) and relaxed all night with my pup. I watched BL and that new show The Voice (which I loved!), did some laundry, and cleaned the apt a bit... other than that, nothing very exciting here...

The people from the Museum FINALLY sent us our contract last night and the prices gave me heart palpitations! Yikes! It's starting to seem very real...

J - Yay for your RD dress! I'm returning the one I bought b/c it was too expensive so the search is on for me to find a new one! Where did you get it from?

md - your trip sounds SO exciting!!!! I would LOVE to go to China! GL getting your visa squared away!
  • edited December 2011
    I got it from Dress Barn, same style dress as my shower one, but a different print. I didn't feel like stepping out of the box, I'd rather have something I'm comfortable in.

G- I watched the Voice too. I found the premise interesting, but it is so dramatic the way they decide if they shoudl turn around. It got on my nerves. Also, how short is CeeLo??? His arms are like t-rex arms. One other thing... is Christina wearing a wig?? I figured extensions, but it really looked like a wig last night.

MD- Yay on booking your hotel! My BFF studied in Bejining for a semester.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J - LOL about CeeLo!! You're right though - I think he's super short - Ha! And Christina is a mess... I love her but her hair/extensions/wig is always overdone and her makeup is so extreme!
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon.  I've been busy at work since I had to leave early yesterday to get my rental car and go to the doctor.  We had our final dance lesson last night.  I think we are ready to go and we are both confident. 

My back is all tense and is hurting today.  I'm hoping the 4 1/2 hour drive back to Pittsburgh won't make it any worse. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards