July 2013 Weddings

July Week 4 Accountability Post

Continuation from this post.

How'd it go?

I did something funky to my leg during my Friday run so I didn't end up finishing the week.  Will take another crack at it this week.  I ended up procrastinating and not getting all of my weight lifts in, so I guess we have a lose-lose all around. Doing 4x for the next 3 weeks instead of four to make up for it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: July Week 4 Accountability Post

• Between the river party with FI and FIL's on saturday and a 7 year olds birthday party yesterday I guess I undid all that I did during last week.

Im thinking going forward I will allow myself 1 cheat day instead of 2 and increase my water intake. I work all evening shifts this week so I plan on getting more exercise in, in the mornings.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • wellll I managed to hit the gym 5 days last week! I know this week will be slower... going to a baseball game tonight, and then my FI gets home late Wednesday, so I'll probably just go Tuesday and Wednesday night this week... maybe Friday, but definitely have plans Saturday to see my friend's production of Sweeney Todd :) feeling good after a hard working week of sweat and tears though!! didn't lose any, but didn't gain and feeling really healthy. keep up the good work, ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I've been killing it over the past week! At the beginning of last week my coach called my ass out on my slacking. She could tell from my progress pics that I haven't been on top of my game, so she told me to "quit effin' around wasting time and just DO IT!" LOL. So I have been getting in my hour of cardio and my hour of weight training Monday through Friday. Have also been doing great on my diet! Only one cheat meal for this girl. This week it was a Saturday night dinner - tacos and a margarita with some ice cream for dessert. :) The rest of the time, I'm eating clean as a whistle. I have not even reached for my emergency stash of Weight Watchers ice cream desserts in the fridge. Hehe. I'm so proud of myself and anxious to keep up the progress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great job ladies!  You are an inspiration!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • I went to the gym twice last week and did an at home work out twice. Also, being on my feet all  day with the new job seems to be doing me good. I lost another pound. Slowly but surely.

I have almost given up on the ripping out my hair thing. With trying to decide what to do with the wedding now, work, and school I am just way too stressed out. I've been bypassing the hair clips completely. Even when they are in it doesn't matter I still manage to rip out all my bangs.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards