Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning!

Re: Good morning!

• Daff - That fireplace turned out great! 

Midge - It was a sort of casual-dressy wedding, so I saved the heels for the ceremony. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great job on the fireplace, Daff!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Mrs.B I seriously can't believe how big Julia is.  I swear her last picture still looked like baby/toddlerish, now she looks like such a big girl!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Nice Habs, I like the outfit. :) I've never been skeet shooting so I really have no idea how hard it would be to do in a dress.
  • Habs, I love your "new" picture. Congratulations on the anniversary to you and Mrs. B!
  • Biitchh, stop crunching! I'm about to punch someone. GAH.
  • LOVE the fireplace, Daff.  Waaaay too much going on with previous owner's decor too, wtf.

Happy anniversary, Habs, and we have the same birthday!  I turn 26 tomorrow :)

Good morning.  I have a busy day today, but at least I don't have to be to the office until 11.  Can't complain too much!  I woke up on my own at 7ish this morning, so I guess I'm caught up on sleep.  It was nice to have a weekend without constant, non-stop plans.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • edited June 2012
    Good Morning! My boss is out of the office for the week, her mom had to have surgery.

We had a good weekend, H and I decided no doggie friend just yet though. I did meet a new feline friend that I haven't been able to stop thinking about. She's about a year old (same age as Dakota), I think she and Dakota would do really well together.

Happy Anniversary Habs!!
  • Yes! She went into a meeting. That crap seriously makes me go apeshit.
  • hi everyone!  i just dropped my poor little dog off at the vet - she'll be there all day.  Her liver enzymes are super high, so they are trying to figure out if it's Cushings.  Other than that, I am happily off of work today.  Meeting my mom and SIL for lunch later.  And I HAVE to start the diaper cake I said I would do for her shower.  
    Photobucket
  • Still slowly catching up.

Megbo - 5 days!  Can't wait to see pictures and hear about the wedding!  Enjoy this last stretch.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Daff, that seriously looks amazing.

You guys are chatty this morning.  I've had a really random day so far. I worked from home this morning so I could meet with the cleaning people (who did an awesome job, btw), then I had to run to work to hold a meeting, then I had to talk to our eBiz group to have them do something only to find out the ONLY dude in the whole place who knows how to do what I need is on vacation for the next 5 weeks! WTF?! What kind of professional company relies on ONE GUY to manage their entire customer extranet?? Imbeciles. So basically, I am unable to do anything for the next month and a half before he comes back. A full 10 days before I  go on vacation. Super sweet folks. Super sweet.
  • My boss's nephew crashed here last night, and he's here with his adorable dog.  She is so well-behaved.  I am loving my job this morning.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• daff: when she comes back start playing this video at 2:05

http://youtu.be/OP6ZXqFbt1k
  • KJB, I hope your dog's okay.
  • I hope the rain slows down enough this afternoon that we can take some more boxes to storage. 

"Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • My engine light has gone off, but now my air conditioning is cutting out this is not good.
  • There is a living social deal for pole dancing in my area and I'm contemplating it. Anyone ever taken anything like that before?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • has anyone seen this video with the bride singing as she is walking down this aisle?  it's... strange.
    Photobucket
  • Haha Petal I saw that.  I've heard it's fun but I'm way too chickenshit to try it.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:265d0c45-6dc7-49b6-9c7b-5245b2a9f439">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]has anyone seen this video with the bride singing as she is walking down this aisle?  it's... strange.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Singing WHAT?  I would think that was crazy weird if I saw it in person.  So I'm sure the video is quite strange too.

• christina aguilera the right man.  let me find a link.  maybe it's not real?  I don't know.

Photobucket
  • Um.  That is weird, KJB.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Adamar - I'm scared too. I'm thinking about it though. I have 6 days still to get my courage up. I also worry that I would purchase it and then chicken out. I'm not really coordinated.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:265d0c45-6dc7-49b6-9c7b-5245b2a9f439">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]has anyone seen this video with the bride singing as she is walking down this aisle?  it's... strange.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    i just watched it....kinda weird
  • Why is it only 10:09? This is going to be the longest day ever.
  • ugg I suppose I should get my ass down on the treadmill.  
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:949fe1ac-5311-429f-90a3-f79165a6b4c6">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why is it only 10:09? This is going to be the longest day ever.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

yeah I know what you mean! I'm trying not to fall asleep right here!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:36436d38-25d8-43c3-925d-bfe54d00fa9e">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Adamar - I'm scared too. I'm thinking about it though. I have 6 days still to get my courage up. I also worry that I would purchase it and then chicken out. I'm not really coordinated.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

I've always wanted to, but I'd have to drive over an hour one way. When we move back home there is a studio on my commute home and I swear I'm going to do it.

I am uncooridnated, but I think it would be fun and I think DH would enjoy the benefits.
  • At least she has a good voice?  I think the most awkward part is when she's standing there smiling awkwardly, trying not to cry, waiting for the right part.  Ha.   But totally weird.  I would find it awkward as a guest.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards