May 2012 Weddings

Invitations almost done (PIP)

I got this from my friend who is designing our invitations.  We are just going to have her extend the pink flower border across the top an taper of to the corner.  WHat do you think?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitations almost done (PIP)

• I think it looks great! I agree with extending the pink flowers though.
  • I think they look great!

The only thing I would suggest is putting a little spacing in the invite info, maybe between the actual invite text & the date/time and then the date/time & the address
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • They look so nice!
  • Look great! I agree with PP about the spacing.
  • It's really pretty but with how blocky it is on the right side it seems uncomfortable and cramped. Give it some space! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I like the design..but:
    Twenty-sixth should be twenty sixth (no capitalization or dash).
    Two Thousand twelve should have all lowercase letters as well.
    Other than those minor fixes it looks really pretty :)
  • It looks great!  I agree with you on extending the flower design on the top  :)

I would also space out the text like PPs have said.
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_invitations-almost-done-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:75b36612-12cb-48df-a7d5-16bc0498e2e2Post:6274bf31-4b2f-4a29-bdad-0df5ea196d19">Re: Invitations almost done (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the design..but: <strong>Twenty-sixth should be twenty sixth (no capitalization or dash)</strong>. Two Thousand twelve should have all lowercase letters as well. Other than those minor fixes it looks really pretty :)
    Posted by FutureMrsSheeler[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it should be 'twenty-sixth', with the dash.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards