Michigan-Detroit

Checking In

Hello there ladies It has been forever.  The last time I checked in I said I was going through a lot. Basically I decided FI and needed a break,so that is why I haven't been on. Currently we are trying to work things out,but our October 10th wedding has been called off. We lost our butts in deposits and couldn't get any back,which I knew when i signed the contracts but you don't think you will ever have to cancel.And we ended up oweing the hall money because we were a few weeks past the time they dont charge,(if that makes sense) honestly if we work this thing out,I would probably not do a big wedding.  I thought that is what I really wanted, and at the time I did. But I feel like we had waaaaay too much going on.And a lot of pressure and I was stressed out to the limits.So next time around I'm goin away.lol

I'm sure I have missed a lot around here,I feel so out of the loop.But I want to say thank you to everyone for all of your help,you guys have been more helpful than you know!! I am going to try and be better about popping in to say and wishing everyone well. Hope everyone is doing well!!! Cool

Re: Checking In

• edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you're going through this Amanda!! Thoughts & prayers being sent your way!!
  • cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda!!! So good to see you pop in!  Things around here are always evolving, with new Knotties and ideas but all-in-all it's the same s*!t, different day ;)  I'm glad you two are doing what's best for you right now.  We all make mistakes and live and learn from them.  At least you know now what you really want and that's what is most important.  Good luck and come back and visit soon! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I hope everything works out for you for the best...that's all you can pray and hope for. I'm so sorry you have to go through this...I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey woman! I was thinking about you the other day :) I see pics of your cute son all the time on Facebook. I hope things are getting better!
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww I missed seeing your siggy pic with your adorable son!  I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope everything works out for the best (whatever the "best" may be.) 
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda, I was literally just thinking of you the other day when I came across your name in an old post.  I am sorry to hear about your wedding being cancelled.  I think it's great that you are able to focus on what is truly right for the two of you, even if it means losing money.  I hope you are able to find happiness, wherever that may be, and I hope to see you around here again!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awww thank you everyone for the kind words and thinking of me.I pray this all works out for the best,whatever that may be.I will check in with ya guys so I can keep up with all the wedding festivities.Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards