• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Check!

Well Ladies I can now check off the last big thing off our list, we ordered our invites. We got a really good deal on them through invitations by dawn and due to time contraints we couldn't successfully DIY, plus I'm not confident in my abilities to DIY invites. So I feel very excited that I finally have  that checked off our list. Now on to the little things.
200 Celebrating with us image
>
December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Days until I become Mrs. C

Re: Check!

• Yay!  we have ours on order too :)

I'm excited to have those suckers on their way...
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • Ours are taking forever to come in!  They should be in sometime this week.  However, if you ordered from the William Arthur line (this includes Rita Renning) they are running behind (at least 2 weeks) due to the 20% off discount they were giving so beware!
  • Thanks for the heads up, we ordered from the seasons of love line so I'm hoping they aren't behind those need to come in so we can start tieing the ribbon to them.
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards