Snarky Brides

Evening thread?

13»

Re: Evening thread?

• Brandi, my stomach is sort of better. I started taking the Nexium and noticed its sort of helped everything. I have noticed that dairy and booze two things I love have become the bane of my happy stomach existence. Overall, its a bit better, thanks for asking :
  • Your hair looks beautiful!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cba40fef-1716-454d-a034-570777f70cfbPost:c8deb1e4-8ec9-49a7-b454-583a385dc425">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes Brandi I think that is a good deal.  Are they they long ones or the little safe and sane ones? 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>These are the ones:  <a href="https://www.sparklersonline.com/shop/10_inch_sparklers.cfm" rel="nofollow">https://www.sparklersonline.com/shop/10_inch_sparklers.cfm</a></div>
    imageVacation
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    lol the kids pubes grew so long they grew out of his pant legs.
  • Be warned, there is a new ASPCA ad like the Sarah McLaughlin one but with a different song. I changed the channel as soon as I knew what was happening but it was still distressing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So that bus monitor lady was in Boston today taking a Duck Tour.  She got a huge reception.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Evening ladies. I'm beat. This move is really taking it out of me. Took my car in to get an oil change since we're hitting the road tomorrow afternoon, which took forever because they kept "finding" stuff that needs attention. Ugh. After that, I took a quick catnap, got some dinner, then cleaned the house to get it ready for our inspection tomorrow. All that's left to clean is the master bathroom (since we're showering in the morning), master bedroom, and the floors in the kitchen/dining room/entryway.

I thought I'd sleep so well tonight with how exhausted from cleaning I am, but I know I'm going to toss and turn since I'm excited for the move and I GET TO MEET SESH TOMORROW NIGHT IN JACKSONVILLE!!! Yes. I'm really stoked.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Hi ladies!

I'm taking a break from packing for our honeymoon.  The past week was a whirlwind!

Also, they have Duck tours in Boston?  I thought that was a Wisconsin thing.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Duck tours are those buses that convert into boats, right? I've seen those in Honolulu, San Francisco, and here in Miami as well.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • edited June 2012
    Hey ladies!  My Internet was on the fritz all evening until I got the bright idea to unplug the router and then plug it back in.  Voila, it worked!

I spent a good chunk of the afternoon on the phone with FMIL.  FI's family drama never ends.  His brother (who is a GM) is threatening not to come to the wedding if FFIL decides to come (which he is).  He is an adult and it's his decision, but it still hurts FI that he's doing that.

And one of FI's cousin's disowned FI's family over a year ago.  FI still wanted to send them an invitation (because he's not involved in the drama), but if they do end up coming, it is going to be very awkward.  FMIL told me that she is going to have to keep her distance from them if they do come.    

And my mom informed me that she sent invitations out to 6 more people today (we are still within the okay window for invitations) as "courtesy invitations."  It frustrates me, but my mom and dad are paying for the majority of the wedding, so I'm not gonna complain too bad.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards