Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Videographer help please!

Hi All!
I'm getting married in Greensburg, PA in July next year.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice on videographers in the area?
I've found a few but as none of my friends have gotten married yet I'm not sure who to go with.  The photographer who did my sister's wedding is doing mine and she doesn't really know anyone who does video and I do not what the guy who took my sister's video at my wedding, he was a real creeper but he did it for free as a favor for my uncle so can't complain that much.
Any advice would be very helpful and much appreciated!
Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Videographer help please!

• edited December 2011
    We just booked Pittsburgh Wedding DVD.  We met with Candace on Sunday and she was great.  We weren't planning on having a videographer and so we hadn't budgeted for one, but she was willing to work with us.  And her work is fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We also booked Candace - She is great to work with and is always quick to respond to emails etc. FI was very impressed with the DVD she showed us. And her price was very reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ShleeASTShleeAST member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Valley Visions Videography!! They were amazing! They stayed with me the entire day and their prices are excellent!!
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked HeartSong videography - but we also loved Dawn from DMB.  I think either of them would be great choices for your wedding day!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Fine Line Video in Greensburg.  They were great and had my video to me within a month. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  Appreciate the input!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards