Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding assistant/coordinator recommedations for Vegas...

We're getting married on Nov 12th this year and I would love an assistant to help coordinate our in-suite reception, decorate, meet the vendors as they arrive at the suite etc....

Anyone know anyone who does this?

Re: Wedding assistant/coordinator recommedations for Vegas...

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You could try scheme events.  A few of the brides on here have used them.
  • edited December 2011
    Scheme Events was awesome for us a few weeks ago when we got married.  I have a review of them here:

http://www.vegasgroom.com/category/vendors/#post-499

Can't speak highly enough about them; very professional and on top of things from the start.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    Ditto for Scheme.  We used them for day of coordination to do exactly what you mentioned.  They were great to work with. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Simply Weddings by Brit Bertino they are great!

site:
    www.simplyweddingsbybritbertino.com
    www.weddingwire.com/kiwonaandhector
  • edited December 2011
    I am hiring a bartender from Culinary Pros and I mentioned to them that I needed someone to take delivery of the cake, communicate with vendors as they arrive and move chairs etc... and they gave me a price for $150 for 5 hours. I don't know if the person is an actual event planner but they will be able to follow all of the details on the list that I leave for them and they were half the price and two hours longer than the quote Scheme gave me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Does anyone have pictures that did an in-suite reception and had Scheme Events plan their wedding?  As part of their "day of" package they will decorate your in-suite reception, but had no photo's to give as an example.
  • edited December 2011

awesome !! I am also getting married november 12th and having an in suite reception. What hotel are you having your wedding? Mine will be held at the Mandalay Bay Vista Sutie..

Also this is great question I amlooking for a day of coordinator as well..

• edited December 2011
    i just signed up scheme for day of.  they're pretty pricey, but i figured it would keep the stress off of me!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-assistantcoordinator-recommedations-vegas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:67a5d9d9-452e-47c2-89ae-14d18fdcabb8Post:24c07410-97be-43cd-975c-18ca5aa9d589">Re: Wedding assistant/coordinator recommedations for Vegas...</a>:
    [QUOTE]i just signed up scheme for day of.  they're pretty pricey, but i figured it would keep the stress off of me!
    Posted by jenjenaz[/QUOTE]

It will; wait until you get their vendor/wedding/timeline questionaire, it's like five pages long of stuff they need to know to stay on top of and will probably remind you of things you hadn't thought of yet lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Caesars Palace in the Juno Gardens.  Our in-suite is booked for the Hospitality suite at Mandalay right now but we're exploring our options of other venues for a more formal sitdown dinner.
  • edited December 2011

Aww that is awesome! Well if you do keep it in the suite our guest will definitely be bumping into each other. Mine is in the Vista Suite at 6pm on the same day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards