Missouri-St Louis

Flowers

I feel so uneducated when it comes to wedding flowers! I've looked at Belli Fiori, and their flowers look beautiful, but I have no idea how much various things cost or even how much of my budget should go towards flowers. I plan on talking to them and maybe some other possibilities within the next few months, but I'd like to have a game plan when I do. Help please?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Flowers

• edited December 2011
    Flowers are really what you make it. If you want a specific flower and it is out of season you can kiss your budget goodbye. If you don't have a specific flower in mind, then tell your florist you want to stay in season with your wedding and let her show you what is available. My flowers are 7% of my budget, but that all depends on where you want to spend your money and what matters most to you. Most of the money is going towards my bouquet and the centerpeices. We are using Stems. Jenny is great!  Any time I say I'm using Jenny from Stems everybody in the wedding business says she is great. 
  • CstallisCstallis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Always in Bloom located in south city.  I had no idea, but Colleen really focused me well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards