Ohio-Toledo

photographer

hey all,
so I am stuck trying to figure out a photographer.  has anyone used/can comment any of the following vendors?  I'd really appreciate any and all feedback, thanks in advance!
new image photography
carol creeger photography
cherryblossom design photography

thanks again! :)

Re: photographer

• edited December 2011
    Hello! I absolutely love who we booked- Wellspring Photography. When I was looking into photographers, I wanted to go with someone who is personable, fun-loving, and love what they do! I found that in them. They are ecstatic to get to know you, hear about your planning details, refer other vendors, and are so easy to get along with. I feel great about giving them my money and trusting them with capturing our day to the fullest! Their names are Tabitha and Bethany. Let me know who you end up going with! :)
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used New Image Photography and were very pleased!!!   They're very straightforward, their packages are a GREAT value and they do really great work!  Plus, their turn-around time is lightning fast!   

I would definitely recommend them!! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_photographer-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:6535163b-cb46-4a26-a369-0ab8294e5132Post:e3be8d4f-e892-4cd6-b464-b338487ffca8">Re: photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used New Image Photography and were very pleased!!!   They're very straightforward, their packages are a GREAT value and they do really great work!  Plus, their turn-around time is lightning fast!    I would definitely recommend them!! :)
    Posted by Merin[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  Ken can sometimes be difficult to work with, but I think everything else makes up for it.

I got a ton of enlarged photos, an album, the rights to the pictures to re-print, my photos were available on the website <strong><em>four</em></strong> days after the wedding and stayed up for 4 months. That's pretty lightning fast.  I also got 2 photographers for the entire day (12:30 - 9:30).  Overall, I was pleased.  Still waiting on my album and enlargements though, but I only ordered them 3 weeks ago.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Catarntina and Merin! Thanks for the posts!! I'm looking at New Image"s packages and it says it includes reception highlights - did they stay the entire time?  Also, would you say they took a lot of creative and fun photos or more traditional ones?  I'm really interested some fun, photojournalistic photos!

also - did either of you use their videography? Thanks so much!! :)
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not use their videography.  They stayed from 12:30 to 9:30.  The wedding started at 2, and was over at about 2:45.  Then we had pictures at the museum.  They came to reception earlier and setup their equipment and stayed until all the events were over and a good chunk of the people had left.  The reception was over at 11, so the people who were there past 9:30 were just the crazy partiers lol.  They also had a display of the ceremony photos and art museum photos on the gift table for people to see at the reception.  My guests said they really loved that feature because they couldn't see the photos from the museum.

If you want to see my pictures, they are still up on the website until the end of March.  You can take a look at his work to see if it's what you're interested in.

https://www.collages.net/consumersite/guestlogin.aspx?username=clifton-ashley&password=4312
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much!!!!  Pics looked great! :) 
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did use their videography as well!   We had 3 photographers and 2 videographers with us all day!   They arrived at the church before I even got there to get ready, and I'd guess they left the reception about 9:30 or 10 as well.  They captured all of the important stuff, and then headed out.  Like catarntina, the only thing they really missed was dancing/partying, but they got plenty (more sober) shots of that earlier in the night. :)

If you have any more specific questions, just let me know. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards