Not Engaged Yet

Movie Marathon: HALP!

So, four years into our relationship, a forthcoming wedding, and I just now found out that my FI has never seen either Heathers or Mean Girls...  I mean, what the shitskies is that?!  So, I informed him that we are having a movie marathon weekend.  There is a great film store near us where you get a good deal on 3 movies, so we need a third awesome movie to complete a high school hell triad.  Recommend a movie please!!!  :)

Re: Movie Marathon: HALP!

• edited November 2012
    Ferris Bueller! It doesn't exactly fit in, but oh well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mean Girls 2.

That ish was terrible.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Wet Hot American Summer!
  • We're watching Troll 2 right now and... damn.

• Jawbreaker fits the theme perfectly.

I love the movie Heathers. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_movie-marathon-halp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e7056d83-9002-4a24-8ab3-c9a12a5d05dcPost:8493fd27-f1c1-4da3-98c6-5f4a18815e0e">Re: Movie Marathon: HALP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Jawbreaker </strong>fits the theme perfectly. I love the movie Heathers. 
    Posted by lovelyheather[/QUOTE]

<div>Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Actually, we grabbed the movies and it was four movies for the deal, not 3.</div><div>
    </div><div>We got:</div><div>Mean Girls</div><div>Heathers</div><div>Jawbreaker</div><div>Fast Times at Ridgemont High</div><div>
    </div><div>If you still want to play, this can now be a thread dedicated to: name 3-4 movies that would make a great thematic movie marathon... Go!</div>

• thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2012
    Shitty horror movies:

Slugs
    Squirm
    Birdemic
    Troll 2

Feasts for the eyes:

The Fall
    Amélie
    Everything Is Illuminated

• msuprincess04msuprincess04 member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_movie-marathon-halp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e7056d83-9002-4a24-8ab3-c9a12a5d05dcPost:9698db0b-2792-411a-8c38-bc441d722667">Re: Movie Marathon: HALP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Movie Marathon: HALP! : Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!!! Actually, we grabbed the movies and it was four movies for the deal, not 3. We got: Mean Girls Heathers Jawbreaker Fast Times at Ridgemont High If you still want to play, this can now be a thread dedicated to: name 3-4 movies that would make a great thematic movie marathon... Go!
    Posted by RWS2011[/QUOTE]

Yay, I win!!! *does a little victory dance*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards