Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Ceremony music? Weird?

Ok maybe I'll be made fun of for this but whatever... Would it be odd to have this song played while the bridesmaids walk or I walk up the aisle or something? Honest opinion appreciated but please be nice! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OP-tTDTOqk

Words in case you were wondering:

You and me together we'll be
Forever you'll see
We too can be good company
You and me
Yes togther we two
Together, that's you
Forever with me
We'll always be good company
You and me, Yes together we'll be
Forever, you'll see
We'll always be good company
You and me
Just wait and see

Thanks ladies!

Re: Ceremony music? Weird?

• lynxbbgirllynxbbgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, haven't heard this song in many years! I would have to say though, I think you can use it! You could play it when the guest are coming in, or when the bridesmaids are walking in. I however, would pick another song for you to walk into. Thanks for being back the childhood memories! Smile
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    kiss the girl, little mermaid is on my list of wedding songs! so i totally dig it!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm walking down the aisle to the score of the little mermaid. So I totally am for your idea! Go Disney!
  • edited December 2011
    I say go for it but ONLY if this isn't out of character for you. We are using several movie songs for things but that's totally something that our friends and our family would expect. It would be strange if we decided to go classy/traditional/formal. We're loud and fun-loving and it fits us.

If your guests would hear this and chuckle bc it just seems like you, do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards