Chit Chat

Does anyone else suffer from...

Fiance-who-plays-world-of-warcraft syndrome?

Because I sure do Smile
Bio!
Updated 8/9!

Re: Does anyone else suffer from...

• I have FI-who-plays-NHL-Hockey-on-PS3 syndrome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Puppy Love
  • We deserve some sort reparations for our struggles. Like from the government or GameStop

PS-way cute puppy.
    Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
  • No, thank God he doesn't play that. But he does play and work on D&D stuff all the time and play different games on the computer.

I know it sucks, but I just go about my business and do what I want.
  • DH won't play with me.  He's a 100% completion kind of guy who hates level grinding, so WoW is very much not his thing.  Which makes me a little sad, because I kind of wanted to spec a holy priest and it's a pain in the ass to level one without a dedicated parter.  Ah well, I don't have much time to play these days anway.  Lately it's been him playing old NES ROMs on his computer while I play Epic Mickey.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • I don't really "suffer" from it, as we play together. It's fun!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I shouldn't complain too much, since I have an 85 and an 80 (sheepish blushing face) but once I got to 85, I was bored since PVP isn't my thing.

But its sooo FI's thing. And now we've been making deals, i.e. I get a backrub and he gets 45 minutes of arena.

Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
  • H plays, but its not a sufferage for me. I like it. It gives me time to do stuff by myself. I respect his hobbies and he respects mine. If I need him for something, he will take a break. No problem. If your FI won't, then that would be an issue. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Mind would be Fiance-who-plays-Call of Duty...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• FI plays Call of Duty (that's the current favorite anyway)  But lately he's been playing Starcraft on his computer.  We only have one tv so it's nice when he'd rather play computer games.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-suffer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:2271672d-df0b-4633-a3ac-cf16ebbeee26Post:e3641dcd-e988-40c0-861d-d03648b4a00c">Re: Does anyone else suffer from...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't really "suffer" from it, as we play together. It's fun!
    Posted by megk8oz[/QUOTE]

Same for me:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No but I have a general FI plays X Box 360 all day syndrome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-suffer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:2271672d-df0b-4633-a3ac-cf16ebbeee26Post:c34d16d5-0649-450a-b294-44a39ae5f6af">Does anyone else suffer from...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fiance-who-plays-world-of-warcraft syndrome? Because I sure do
    Posted by Christine&Joshua[/QUOTE]

I used to. He stopped playing but now is obsessed with fantasy sports and that consumes most of his time :)

Vacation
  • FI is obsessed with Fantasy Football and Halo. And he invites my brothers over to play late into the night sometimes.... but they enjoy it, so it's ok by me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-suffer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:2271672d-df0b-4633-a3ac-cf16ebbeee26Post:0949c250-574e-4fc1-9353-d74e3aa82d61">Re: Does anyone else suffer from...</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI is <strong>obsessed with Fantasy Football</strong> and Halo. And he invites my brothers over to play late into the night sometimes.... but they enjoy it, so it's ok by me.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

FI also does fantasy football. At the beginning when they did their draft he would jump out of bed, and run to the computer if he forgot to pick someone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine plays WoW a ton, it gets old and he also plays Xbox like its going out of style. I feel for all you other ladies out there who have to hear about the new expansion packs, the hoarde, etc. I feel your pain!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-suffer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:2271672d-df0b-4633-a3ac-cf16ebbeee26Post:f6fdbc95-e129-4048-b869-55bcaa380d9d">Re: Does anyone else suffer from...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mind would be Fiance-who-plays-Call of Duty...
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

Same here, but I like to play too. lol

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
  • futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited January 2011
    no, my FI likes to play on some internet poker site though. you can bet real money, which i have been told him how concerned i am about it, but he says he has it under control and i havent seen an effect by it.

im not into any of that stuff. im the person who everytime someone said COD! I thought they were talking about fish.

he is also addicted to football pools and fantasy football leagues.

kind of the same thing.

my brother in law plays w.o.w. and if I said how I felt about it, KnotAnnie would kick me off
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards