• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2010 Weddings

Friday Confessions

I confess that I have an interview today for a position at a landscape design company that I don't really want, but feel I have to take. DH supports us both on a comission based salary which is super unstable; I am a full time grad student for Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning (double masters). Needless to say, economy what it is, no Landscape Architecture firms are willing to take on paid interns for the summer, so I can either work at an awesome firm unpaid or work for a landscape designer (think, manual labor-ish) paid. I feel like I have to take the paid job to "pull my weight" but really don't think I'll be happy doing it. blah.

Re: Friday Confessions

• I confess that I almost went off of my very sweet mother-in-law when I came out of the bathroom and found her going through my phone.
  • I confess that I cannot wait until I get my tax return so I can get my new camera so I can start my photography business and quit this hellhole job. 

I also confess that a part of me hopes we get pregnant sooner rather than later so we can move back closer to our families. I'm sick of living here. 
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    1000 Comments
    edited February 2010
    I confess that I really want a nice cold beer...and its 11:18am. go ahead, judge me.

I also confess taht I'm using the superbowl as an excuse to eat tons of miserable garbage that will plump me even more than what I've gained since the wedding. I dont even know if we'll watch the superbowl..but i want to make the food!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i also confess that meg--you freakin crack me up with your lingo.
    Baby Blog
  • In Response to Re: Friday Confessions:
    i also confess that meg--you freakin crack me up with your lingo.
    Posted by melko4886
    Hahaha. Thanks! I apparently have a gift for words. Cool

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Sweet, I totally got my wish on #1. The snow hasn't started yet, but my boss just sent out an email that we're closing 2 hours early today (If it actually starts snowing before that, we get to leave sooner) to "try and beat the bad weather".

Yay!!!!! ~happy dance~

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • melk, I am totally pigging out too. I'm making meatballs, jambalaya, and baked mac and cheese. I can't wait!
  • mmm baked mac and cheese....i think cheese is my single favorite food...or chocolate...or just mexican food in general...nm..i dont think i can say one thing is my favorite.
    Baby Blog
  • Cherry0109Cherry0109 member
    10 Comments
    edited February 2010
    I confess that I am having a lazy friday at work and trying as hard as possible not to do anything productive! we had a super bowl party at lunch and there was beer... I probably drank too much and now just want to go to sleep in my office.

I also confess that I am from Baton Rouge Louisiana so I have to say.... WHO DAT!!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!
  • DREW BREEEEEEEES is all I've heard from DH and his friends the past few days. I'm pretty psyched for the game!

And Kappa - seriously, what the heck was she doing???
  • Looking at the pictures.  Lucky for us there was nothing scandelous, lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards