California-Inland Empire

Weekend plans?

Good morning and happy Friday!

What is everyone up to for the weekend?

Re: Weekend plans?

• edited December 2011
    Saturday- We are going to a BBQ
    Sunday- Hanging our Christmas lights outside and mabye some decorations inside. I know its not after Thanksgiving yet but I think if I wait any longer I might burst. I LOVE CHRISTMAS
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tonight hopefully going to the gym again :0)
    and I really wanna go visit my grama. I DEFINATELY sometime today the inlaws :0( will be here tomorrow :0(
    Saturday cleaning, the inlaws come in :0( and my twin nephews 2nd bday party and then the fights
    Sunday I may come into work dont know if I wanna be home alone with those people

• edited December 2011
    Tonight - probably play video games.  But there's a c/o 98 & 99 thing going on at Harley's in SB.  I may go...probably not htough.  Then there's this movie playing in Venice that would go great with the paper I'm writing for class but I don't know if I want to go.

Tomorrow - work on my paper.  Tidy up the house.  play video games, watch TV

Sun - same.  although somewhere in there I would like to go to Knotts because of the whole free for veterans thing they have going on.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight- date night...not sure where we will be going though.
    saterday- dinner for FIL. watch fights.
    sunday- clean the house.

nothing exciting
  • edited December 2011
    For once, I have NOTHING planned, but it never stays that way, I am sure it will be filled with preparing for Thanksgiving and wedding idea shopping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards