North Carolina

Happy almost Christmas!!

I hope everyone is looking forwards to a long weekend coming up, I know I am! I was in New York Thursday-Sunday and was not ready to wake up and go to work this morning! Walking around for 4 days sure does tire you out!

It was a great trip with my family and one that turned into me trying on wedding dresses for the first time! We were in Saks and I FREAKED out when I saw that they had a Bridal Salon. I figured they were by appointment only, but they just so happened to have just had a cancellation, so they fit me right in! It was so much fun to see myself in a wedding dress. I definitely am still leaning towards my original style..my mom was obsessed with this satin ball gown with beading...way too princess-y for what I envision myself wearing.

Did y'all do anything fun this weekend? Any last minute shopping to do? I know I'm way behind!

Here's my dream dress...just in case you needed some dress eye candy this morning.

Re: Happy almost Christmas!!

• edited December 2011
    Kelsey..I love your dream dress ( I hope you get it)! I had a good weekend but im so excited for this weekend!! Im still not in the Christmas spirit, but I love that I have 10 days off from work!! I absolutely love love love New York this time of year!! It is so pretty and it definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit!!

I still have to get my mom's gift ( I know im late). She is the last person on my list and I have no clue what to get her. I had a blast this weekend, we went to FI's christmas party. Who knew a bunch of accountants could be so much fun?? They had their party at the Angus Barn Pavilion and it is absolutely beautiful there!!! Anywho..im done rambling!! Happy almost Christmas!
    Photobucket

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_happy-almost-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:6310439b-0f4e-490b-a589-1199ae00b74cPost:4cd4821e-6442-46d9-aa71-2d5143ea6e04">Re: Happy almost Christmas!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kelsey..I love your dream dress ( I hope you get it)! I had a good weekend but im so excited for this weekend!! Im still not in the Christmas spirit, but I love that I have 10 days off from work!! I absolutely love love love New York this time of year!! It is so pretty and it definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit!! I still have to get my mom's gift ( I know im late). She is the last person on my list and I have no clue what to get her. I had a blast this weekend, we went to FI's christmas party. <strong>Who knew a bunch of accountants could be so much fun?? </strong>They had their party at the Angus Barn Pavilion and it is absolutely beautiful there!!! Anywho..im done rambling!! Happy almost Christmas!
    Posted by jmp0930[/QUOTE]

Hey now!

Accountants can party. 
  • tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a gorgeous dress. Love Vera Wang, but she didn't love me back. Oh well.!  Have you been to Alexia's?  I did wind up getting my dress there and they are very nice.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_happy-almost-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:6310439b-0f4e-490b-a589-1199ae00b74cPost:930e928d-c869-4d48-b547-b741d097e16d">Re: Happy almost Christmas!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy almost Christmas!! : Hey now! Accountants can party. 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Mary, I definitely agree!!! You guys are awesome when it comes to parties. :)
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards